1973 911S Targa

VIN: 9113310445
Engine:901 106101 5R
Certificate of Authenticity
Color: Black with Black Factory Sport Seats

This is a terrific, low mileage example of an S Targa. EXCELLENT condition. Although I would not want to represent as concours, it is a terrific looking and driving car. Absolutely no rust - ever. Car was bought new in CA and lived there until late approx. 2000. Had a thorough PPI done when I bought it about 18 months ago. Personal situation causes sale.

The car was painted Black approx. 5 years ago by a previous owner. The original color was Lt. Ivory. It was a very thorough paint job. Paint needs to be buffed out a bit at this point to take it to 100% (not sure if it was ever buffed properly). MINT condition Factory Sport Seats. New NOS steering wheel. New knee pad (leather). No dash cracks. Drives beautifully. Approx. 65K miles (ODO is not currently functioning). PPI confirmed that the mileage is reasonably correct. Fuchs with painted crests in great condition. No dents.

Original engine, all typical upgrades. Recently installed Blaupunkt stereo but it is not connected to speakers or power at this time. Includes new coco mats, original manual, and cover. Note: I do not have a tool kit.

If I were to keep the car, I would do the following: connect stereo, replace targa seals, buff paint. I am sure that there are other things that should or could be done - which is why I would prefer to sell to someone who can either see the car in person or who can do a good PPI.

I would prefer to sell the car to someone on the Registry (or Pelican) before going the eBay route. Will consider offers over the next week and if no interest here, will try eBay.

I have taken several pics but they seem to be too large to post here. I am happy to email them or if anyone can tell me how to post large pics, please advise.

Thanks!