Whew! Tiling projects in the house, and multiple car projects don't work too well together. However, I did manage to get some things done to the 72....eventually. An update on things is way overdue!

The ST seats from Stephan at GTS Classics came in. The drivers seat (the important one, because it's all about me after all) has the optional lumber support. Ahhhh! I'm just waiting for the carpeting to be done and the other mounting hardware to arrive. Gonna to go with a tilting bracket on the passenger side. I'll also use some nice rails I had from an SC, with the adapter brackets, to mount em up. It'll be nice to have a seat on the drivers side! No more starting it sitting on the 911 floor.

Name:  ST seats 1.jpg
Views: 732
Size:  37.4 KB

The PMO fuel bars (and filters) came in and I had to put them on. The new hose and Norma clamps weren't on there very long...haha! I like the clamps and line, but I like no possibility of a fuel leak there even more

Name:  2011-08-12_11-17-52_687.jpg
Views: 742
Size:  86.6 KB

The seals on the rear bumperettes worked great!!! My paint feels a little safer...and they look much better too. Pics soon.

The hub was a PITA! I tried a Momo hub for a pre-73.5, but it didn't fit. I had my buddy Chris bring over a few early hubs...same thing. It's probably the original spline, but sometimes that's the way it is. We ended up trying a Boss hub with bolt holes for Nardi and a Momo. It worked!!! I ordered one right away. It's always nice to have options too.

Name:  hub.JPG
Views: 739
Size:  17.0 KB

I also changed out the fuse panel cover screws. I went from the wingnuts to the correct knurled screw type. I was even able to accomplish this because Lisa had some made. A big thanks to Lisa and Clyde!

Name:  2011-08-14_12-51-23_693.jpg
Views: 728
Size:  62.6 KB

The window cranks/knobs/covers were changed out. New knobs are going to be nice! They will look great with the door panels. When they get put in that is

Name:  2011-08-14_13-28-05_142.jpg
Views: 749
Size:  69.4 KB

Putting in a turn signal switch was a must have! It was a good thing to do while the steering wheel and the column was off.