Quote Originally Posted by mejia_anthony View Post
My next vintage Porsche will be a pristine survivor or a fully restored one done by a very reputable shop. I know it will cost me up front but I don’t have to worry about getting ripped off during the restoration / rebuilding process or having to wait a decade.
xD to wait 10 years and let them bleed to death... while I prefer to do the restoration at home and pay the guy to come and fix the vehicle on weekends... Seen what you have seen, you think that taking the vehicle to a place specialized will be a thousand times better and faster0 and from what you can see... in some cases... It is more harmful than getting yourself to remove rust... A few years ago someone published some images of JOhn's work... John's job, not the daughter's... My question, at that time the daughter was already in charge? The holes in the metal that a user presented in his pieces etc... were for me clear about the level of work, I have to say that I do not know if that complaint post was forgotten or was deleted. I will look for it.,