Page 107 of 109 FirstFirst ... 75797105106107108109 LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 1082

Thread: Porsche collection/out of control hobby

Banned
    If he had killed that woman would all of you still be fans? I don't care what kind of celebrity you are or how you got there; when someone drives on the street this recklessly and endangers the lives of others he is a menace and should not be celebrated and idolized.

His brand is "Urban Outlaw" for crying out loud. Leave him alone and let him do his thing?

Really?

I think not.
    Last edited by Chuck Miller; 07-13-2017 at 07:57 PM. Reason: Editied enough to make your ponit.....No need for your own headline

Banned
    It was for effect Chuck.

Apparently it worked.

I think we have a diminishing thread/topic going on here.(not to say the topic is not a good one)
    We as forum members log on to this ,, what i would call,,, a very special place for like minded ((as fractional that may appear at times)) to enjoy these cars.
    Having my own view point on anyones behaviour is not for me to put forward to others.
    Rights n wrongs ,, what ever.
    We have 'choice' and gratefully we do.
    I personally prefer to keep a quiet profile.
    No videos and No comment.
    Mark
    Ps "thats as loud as I get unless open road "

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by NZVW View Post
    I personally prefer to keep a quiet profile.
    No videos and No comment.
    Mark
    Mr. Walker purposefully and with great intention manufactured an image. He has thrust himself into the limelight and chooses, with no apologies to be a celebrity. With that comes scrutiny and accountability. We are all entitled to an opinion. When someone here berates another member for expressing his or hers calling them haters, jealous, stupid, etc they are guilty of exactly what they're accusing others of doing. People are all hypocrites. Period.

Mark,
    You seem like a decent guy but I'm going to call you out on your statement. You obviously have no problem expressing your opinion against another person evidenced by your response to my post on the silly Water World thread:

Crikey Frank,
    Your argument goes back to the late 60's early 70's and is of the 'narrow mindedness" (until proven otherwise) view point that reeks of Hubris.
    Each to their own I guess.
    Mark

Personally I think Mr. Walker is as synthetic as it gets. For those of us who desire true heros he will never, ever appeal to us and I will continue bashing him for his unsafe driving antics on the street. If he wants to apologize and turn over a new leaf, maybe even re-brand as the "Porsche Show-Off Who is a Mediocre Driver" then I'll gladly accept him as just another nouveau, egotistical car collector.

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Beck View Post
    . . . Personally I think Mr. Walker is as synthetic as it gets . . . . If he wants to apologize and turn over a new leaf, maybe even re-brand as the "Porsche Show-Off Who is a Mediocre Driver" then I'll gladly accept him as just another nouveau, egotistical car collector . . .
    . . .

Attached Images Attached Images  

We Can Be Heroes

Any way we can lock this thread? It's going nowhere fast (no matter what side of the table you're on)

Or can I somehow opt not to see it?
    SEARCHING FOR ENGINE 6208326 (last seen in car with VIN 9111101452)

-70 911E
    -84 3,2 Sold

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by H-viken View Post
    Or can I somehow opt not to see it?
    Lol.

Pretty sure no one is putting a gun to your head to read threads.

I will type slowly and repeat my question:

If he had killed that woman would all of you still be fans?

Quote Originally Posted by NZVW View Post
    Having my own view point on anyones behaviour is not for me to put forward to others.
    All due respect (and I mean that), this is exactly the kind of thinking that drives me insane. Exactly when did we start finding it objectional to object to objectional behavior? Why is that suddenly so bad? I gotta tell you, if this kind of thinking had been around in my younger days, I'd be in a world of hurt right now. I desperately needed people to object to my behavior. Thank God many did.

I have a tradition at my work where I have custom t-shirts made that I hand out to my employees. Just trying to move the needle a little bit - especially for those who come to us directly from the bubble of our higher education system. This month's t-shirt has a very simple message to save the world: MORE JUDGING.

Free to anyone who agrees. Just PM me your size and address.
    Last edited by LiveFromNY; 07-14-2017 at 10:49 AM.

Banned
    Text sent.

And I have tons of ideas for future shirts!

I dont mind being "called out" Frank.
    "I personally prefer to keep a quiet profile" was pertaining to how i drive on populated city roads and I may not be as opinionated as some here but I dont condone high speed suburban stupidity,,
    In my ""opinion"" this thread just fuels the Magnus Monster Marketing Machine
    Unfed fires die out
    Mark