Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Nice green clock swb

I do not know what is going on but first my name is not Barry!! Is it possible that you wrote to an other person than me? If you call me a scammer than i take this very serious!

You can ask Frank Beck if i am a scammer. Frank maybe you are reading this?

Sorry but i am totally surprised. And i do not understand. As far as i know you offered me € 175 incl. shipping and i accepted. E-mails about shipping are not my e-mails.

Maybe some excuses will be decent. And if you think i do not own various Porsches and parts i can show you some pictures.

I am not happy with your attack but i will be friendly and think you were dealing with an other person.

I just wrote an e-mail to Frank Beck. i asked him if my name is Barry (which is not) and his dealingexperience. I bought my first Porsche in the US by Frank in 2006. I just got a pm from gentleman who wrote me that it is possible that a person hacked my account.

I am furious!

Banned
    I don't know this person.

Banned
    Sorry.
    Couldn't resist.

Charles,
    Seller's name is Marco and he's as solid as anyone. His wife needs lessons with packing but I have purchased from him and will continue. (Perhaps a language barrier?)

He did in fact buy a 73S from me in '06.
    Marco, if you're willing to sell it back to me for the same price I'll make all of this bad press go away. PM me with wiring instructions. Thx.

Okay Frank thank you!! I appreciate, a decent reputation is important in live. I teached my wife about packaging but i do not have a swb grill anymore.

Charles,

I can send the item to you and you pay me after an amount what you want. I am really. Not a scammer.
    Marco

Marco
    OK on our original deal (175e including shipping to US)
    Please send me a PM with your PP email address
    I will respond to you with a copy to Dr Beck so he can perhaps validate your email for me!

Not sure who Barry is, but once again a scammer is uncovered due to his uneducated illiteracy......
    Regards
    C

Quote Originally Posted by Porsche9111976 View Post
    Charles,

I can send the item to you and you pay me after an amount what you want. I am really. Not a scammer.
    Marco

I’m so confused...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rower View Post
    I’m so confused...
    Simple: This was a successful summit.

What started as suspicions of underbelly dealings turned into two strangers from opposite sides of the globe having a Kumbaya moment.

I'm actually getting weepy thinking about it.

I am happy everybody is satisfied now.

Special thanks to Frank, i do not always understand the humor caused by the language barier, but what i understand, he is a nice guy who likes to help people. Again, i appreciate.