Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Porsche 911 Solex Air Cleaner CHEAP & ROUGH

Porsche 911 Solex Air Cleaner CHEAP & ROUGH

1 Set of Porsche 11 Solex Aircleaners
    I am including all of the pieces shown if the photos, all items for the price of $1350US
    Rough, but you should be able to fabricate a usable set with these parts and some metal work.
    Free Shipping in the US
    Shipping to Europe = $130
    Buyer pays Pay Pal fees
    Attached Images Attached Images

Hey Lance,
    I could only imagine what the car looked like!

"For sale" New discovery under one the the columns from the Underwater city of Atlantis....it appears to be a very rare air cleaner assembly from a 1964 Porsche 911!

Porsche Expert Frank Beck say's "the air cleaner is "Priceless" because of the "Rareness" of the year the of said car"! When asked about the amount of rust ...he says, that ain't no rust that's Patina!

How do you see that it is a very rare air cleaner assembly fron om 64 car? Where could I see differences woth 65?

Hi Michael,

I'm sure it is what it is from the seller....my Post is just a Joke...please don't read into it as if I even know what i'm talking about!

KJ

PS I think Lance and Frank are friends of mine?

Banned
    I would like to purchase these please.

PM sent.

Michael,
    You'll have to excuse my friend; the asylum walls have apparently been breached again. I will report his absence immediately to the proper authorities.

Who would of thought Frank would want it...I kinda wanted to wait and see...I guess my little bit didn't work so much for me...If you and Frank don't do the deal I will pay you what your asking!!!

Thanks Lance,
    Gumby (KJ)

Gumby (aka - KJ),
    Very few people recall that these were originally developed for use on the Reichs U-Boats! Hence, das Snorkel!
    Will let you know if Franks chills
    For now - Sale Pending!

Regards,
    C (aka: Lance or Rod)

Thanks Rod Lance-alot

I'm OK with Frank getting it...most people either Love frank or ....well you know the rest!

Like me Franks has a 64' so as far as i'm concerned...he's just "The coolest"...this is why I normally call him "Culo"

Tell me if he can't come up with the money....I will loan it to him!!

KJ

Banned
    That rustina will buff out.

Ducats on the way. Floating over Texas as we speak and should be in SC within 30 seconds.

K,
    Get out your flip phone and take some pics of your newest acquisition. Text them after you learn how.