Thread: Engine Bay Electronics foil decals

Engine Bay Electronics foil decals

Again Dr. B. Johnson's book is a little short in details when it comes to some info (why no engine section?) anywho what foil decals should be on the electronics, I know the cd box has one that is the same as the coil but what other decals are present on various units and are they available as recreations anywhere?
    Early 911S Registry #750
    1970 911E - The Good Stuff
    2001 Toyota Landcruiser

bump bump bump
    Early 911S Registry #750
    2001 Toyota Landcruiser

thanks

I was thinking there were some other decals on some of the moduals/relays attached to the electrics board?
    Early 911S Registry #750
    2001 Toyota Landcruiser

Coil and CD Box stickers and decals

I have exact reproductions of the Coil and CD Box stickers and Coil bracket decals for sale at $10.00 each. See the thread on this board under parts for sale for pictures and further information. I will give the thread a bump.
    All the best!
    Roger Grago
    R Gruppe #27
    Early 911S Registry member since 1999

Thanks Roger. FWIW, my coil itself has the sticker, but the bracket never had one. Car built July of '72. This may vary from year to year?
    Paul D. Early S Registry #8 - Cyclops Minister of West Coast Affairs
    "Now, to put a water-cooled engine in the rear and to have the radiator in the front, that's not very intelligent." -Ferry Porsche (PANO, Oct. 1973)

thanks Roger, got those already

but aren't there some stickers on some of the relays/moduals? seems I have seen some? maybe they are just mfg. stickers like Bosch or something? but I would like to know.

anyone with pictures?
    Early 911S Registry #750
    2001 Toyota Landcruiser