Thread: FS: Through the grill driving/fog lights

FS: Through the grill driving/fog lights

911 Hella 118 H1 Driving light lenses & reflectors (shown in light assemblies #2). Italy Specification, NOS condition. $250 shipped in the US.

#5 911 NOS Hella TN4 US Fog Light lenses. $40 each or $75 for the pair plus shipping.

#6 Misc. TN4 fog hardware prices plus shipping:
    Reflectors with correct early tab top. Very solid despite some surface rust/plating loss on the rim. $15 ea.
    Lenses with some pitting, no cracks or chips $5 ea.
    TN4 tungsten bulbs. Filaments ohmed out good 3 for $5
    Swivels, grommits, springs lot. What you see. $5

#7 Hella 118 size front bezels. Found two more that I didn't realize I had in the last go around. Same as previous with the additional hole but, if you aren't picky and buy the lense reflectors above you could build a pair of driving lights on the cheap with modified rear cases. $15 ea plus shipping.

#1 914/914-6 Boxed NOS Hella TN4 US Fog lights. Same lights as the 911 US TN4 fogs but the black painted case instead of chrome: $500 shipped in the US. SOLD

#2 911 Hella 118 H1 Driving lights. Very Good to Excellent cases. NOS reflector/lense assemblies: $650 shipped in the US. SOLD

#3 911 Hella 118 H3 Driving lights. NOS cases. Excellent reflector/lense assemblies. Some very, very minor pitting, almost NOS condition: $650 shipped in the US. SOLD
    Shipping from 95003

As always, full res pics available upon request.

michaelfred@sbcglobal.net
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Michael
    “Electricity is really just organized lightning”

-Dusty 70S Coupe
    -S Registry #586

Micheal,
    I'll take the bulbs and misc pile of $5 stuff.
    Thanks,
    Phil
    Early S Junkie # 658

OK, Phil. PM sent.
    Michael

-Dusty 70S Coupe
    -S Registry #586

I've been advised that the TN4 lenses might be available now on the Bird at $30 ea. I bought mine through PNA couple years back at $40 ea I recall at the time that PP didn't have them. A friend of mine and I bought the last four sets that PNA had in the system at the time.

I'll check out the Bird and if they are available now at $30 ea, I'll drop my price to match.

Cheers,
    Michael

-Dusty 70S Coupe
    -S Registry #586