Thread: Looking to take a 73 back to stock?

Looking to take a 73 back to stock?

I have always preferred the stock interior of the early cars, sadly the door pockets were pretty flimsy and became Hors de Combat. The 1973 T I just sold had rs style panels and a Momo shift knob so I switched them back to stock, at the time I was looking I bought a extra set thinking I would do the same for the wife's car but the addition of a 964 cured the need for that. So I have these to offer for sale as well as a set of 4 newly refinished (Al Reed) 7x15 inch Fuchs with black centers, perfect with no curbing and a set of RA1s on that have seen 3 events. I will try and post photos of the wheels and tires later this week, they are at the shop still.
    The door pockets are best described as driver quality although everything is there and the boxes are not ripped, I myself would have them recovered while they are already off the car. The shift knob is very nice and only slightly cracking and comes with a crush sleeve to keep it in place. It is better than the one I had on the car but they are hard to get on and off, you ruin the crush sleeve.

I am in LA and would prefer not to have to ship but I am willing to if the gentleman buying is a gentleman: I sold the car through a broker because frankly, I am not willing to have a 3 hour discussion about door pockets or arrange to have them professionally photographed for someone who has shall we say "difficulty" making a purchase. I understand just because you are looking for door pockets doesn't mean you are looking for wheels so I will sell separately if need be. $2,500 for everything OBO
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by mrbeverlyhills; 04-15-2012 at 11:02 AM.

Better photos of the pockets plus the wheels on the car.
    $2,500 for everything OBO.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Door panels and pockets are sold, still have the shift knob. $200