• Membership

Joining the Registry has just become a lot easier. Fill out our online application, and pay online with your credit card.

Current members can renew from the same page.
  • Like us on Facebook

• Copyright

All pages copyright 2017 Early 911S Registry Information and images contained in this website may not be published, broadcast or otherwise distributed without the prior written authorization of the Early 911S Registry.

Porsche and The Porsche crest is a registered trademark of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG
  • Home Page

by

Calendar Ad
    Check out our NEW 2020 calendar!

• Recent Forum Posts

rower

PORSCHE PHOENIX Fan Belt

I've bought a few of these from Paul and they are great. For both 356's and 911's. Just ordered two more today. Recommended.

rower Today, 12:21 PM Go to last post
    rower

so who bought a motorcycle later in life?

I was thinking of getting a small motorcycle for back roads cruising, but all these testimonies about how its much less safe now has me changing my mine.

rower Today, 12:19 PM Go to last post
    rower

Never seen this before

That's fine. People pay a lot for his cars to get some of that "king of cool" rubbing off on them. I definitely like his style as well.

rower Today, 12:17 PM Go to last post
    Bullethead

engine stand to run 911 engine

There are a few old threads on the Bird, but unfortunately it appears nobody is currently making a stand for Porsche.
    Check out the cheap option

Bullethead Today, 12:16 PM Go to last post
    rower

Hope for the future

+1

Not to mention the mere 'check writers!"

rower Today, 12:10 PM Go to last post

Message Board Disclaimer
This is a public forum. Messages posted here can be viewed by the public. The Early 911S Registry is not responsible for messages posted in its online forums, and any message will express the views of the author and not the Early 911S Registry. Use of online forums shall constitute the agreement of the user not to post anything of religious or political content, false and defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise to violate the law and the further agreement of the user to be solely responsible for and hold the Early 911S Registry harmless in the event of any claim based on their message. Any viewer who finds a message objectionable should contact us immediately by email. The Early 911S Registry has the ability to remove objectionable messages and we will make every effort to do so, within a reasonable time frame, if we determine that removal is necessary.