• Membership

Joining the Registry has just become a lot easier. Fill out our online application, and pay online with your credit card.

Current members can renew from the same page.
  • Like us on Facebook

• Copyright

All pages copyright © 2017 Early 911S Registry Information and images contained in this website may not be published, broadcast or otherwise distributed without the prior written authorization of the Early 911S Registry.

Porsche and The Porsche crest is a registered trademark of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG
  • Home Page

by

Calendar Ad
    Check out our NEW 2023 calendar!

• Recent Forum Posts

911MRP

72 RS Prototype Hot Rod Build!

Can’t be many 20k mile survivor cars around to be a reference let alone with a sporto. Far far less I than the hot-rod prototype RS outlaw genre

911MRP Today, 04:50 AM Go to last post
    Dg567

Beautiful Scott. Which shade of brown is that on Bob's car? I like it.

Dg567 Today, 04:40 AM Go to last post
    Rick Cabell

Beautiful car, nice work. I don’t think I would have had the guts to tear apart a 20K mile car even with a sporto. I think I know the car from years

Rick Cabell Today, 04:27 AM Go to last post
    Rick Cabell

Engine case studs

Bob, once a clean hole, I have never had a problem screwing them right in. if not by hand then a stud installer, you should not have to put much effort

Rick Cabell Today, 04:21 AM Go to last post
    davep

Individual homologation FOR EACH M471

A clarification to my post 10. It is quite possible that the purpose and contents of M471 (914/6) was changed in 1972 model year to being a wide-body

davep Today, 03:54 AM Go to last post

Message Board Disclaimer and Terms of Use
This is a public forum. Messages posted here can be viewed by the public. The Early 911S Registry is not responsible for messages posted in its online forums, and any message will express the views of the author and not the Early 911S Registry. Use of online forums shall constitute the agreement of the user not to post anything of religious or political content, false and defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise to violate the law and the further agreement of the user to be solely responsible for and hold the Early 911S Registry harmless in the event of any claim based on their message. Any viewer who finds a message objectionable should contact us immediately by email. The Early 911S Registry has the ability to remove objectionable messages and we will make every effort to do so, within a reasonable time frame, if we determine that removal is necessary.