Thread: Value question 68 912 SWT

Value question 68 912 SWT

I have had a 68 912 SWT since the 90s car is a no rust dry car in Fair Irish Green paint that still shines some and was well done in the 90s, gets started and driven 400 Miles a year Its complete all electrical s work but clock I do not
    Has a factory wood wheel and 14 inch Fuchs

The interior was done in corduroy and is ugly but functional needs done to a higher level
    needs window replaced as it is yellowed from being down
    likely needs the mechanical go thru with shocks etc.

My wife drove it for years and even did the parade autocross once or twice (Boise and PDX)

I have a potential buyer and am trying to get a value established

I do not have pictures but I know what its worth if its a 911

Thanks

Randy
    Randy K. Germany /Oregon Way too many put away way too many gone !

Any Ideas ?
    Randy K. Germany /Oregon Way too many put away way too many gone !

Hi,

Could you publish some photos of the car?

As a guideline, European Collectibles just sold a 912 soft window 1968 in very desirable Tangerine, matching numbers, and recently restored (I would say B+ restoration) for about 75'000$.

You should ask them: http://www.912bbs.org/
    Last edited by Milou; 04-29-2014 at 01:23 PM.

Milou / Registry #884
    www.ecurielyford.com

This is not a SWT but it is a restored 68 912.
    http://bringatrailer.com/2014/04/25/...y-car-project/

hard to say without seeing pictures, but if it's not rusty, it's matching numbers engine, and it runs ok, it should be trading in the 30's to 40's. Non running restoration candidates are selling for 20 or more (i've got 2 and both times had to fight off bidders offering more to the seller after we'd worked out our deal and he told them it was sold), Really nice softwinows are trading in the 60's, so you could always work somewhere in the middle depending on what yours really needs...