Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FS: @Artcurial Auction LeMans Classic - 911 RS 2,7

FS: @Artcurial Auction LeMans Classic - 911 RS 2,7

911 RS 2,7 - 2 owners - 77.000 km from new. Heard that it is first paint total original, around 400 EUR Estimate. More is following...

Le Mans 24 Hours Circuit

No Pictures at the Moment, here is the link: http://www.artcurial.com/en/asp/sale...ale_no=2535+++

"Artcurial Motorcarsrenews its partnership with‘Le Mans Classic’,the most famous historic endurance race in the world.

From 4 to 6 July, the Le Mans Classic will bring together 450 racing cars, 1,000 drivers, 10,000 collectors’ cars and more than 100,000 spectators for a breathtaking showfeaturing the keenly anticipated auction held by Artcurial Motorcars"
    Last edited by 72targa; 05-03-2014 at 06:16 PM.
    911 S 1967 and ...

No VIN yet, seems a nice car. Estimate € 400-500k
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Andrea
    Early S registry #1082

French delivered.....?

Regards
    Mike
    RS#1551(sold)
    67S
    73E (home after 25 years) and sold again
    Early S reg. #681

Yes, to Marseille, they say 2 owners and 77000 kms
    Andrea
    Early S registry #1082

hello a friend of mine told me that you are speaking about my father car..i am very sad because i drive this car since 30 years…I am a french woman ..pilot on 911 when I can…It s an exceptional 2,7 RS because..only second hand..and totally like she was sell..in 1973..

Welcome katiouchka, nice to have first-hand information over here!
    Yours sounds like a very nice car, can you tell us its history? Can you post some more photos?
    Andrea
    Early S registry #1082

I read about this car on a french magazine (I think Flat6 or Speedster) some times ago....nice car!
    Interesting the S spoiler on the front

Very sad you are selling it

thank you viper green is my favorite color..with light ivory..you know it s difficult and very sad for me to speak about her because she's my passion…and I will prefer to keep it…we are 5 sisters…and my father can't drive it since some months…so he decided to sell it…and i know that with such a price it's impossible to buy the car to my father..I offered it 3 years ago…he says ok…I start drive it more and more…I go to goodwood with it..and do is first rallye !!!…la coupe des alpes..not a real one…but…after that…the car was in the light…soooooo

Quote Originally Posted by Pirulero View Post
    I read about this car on a french magazine (I think Flat6 or Speedster) some times ago....nice car!
    Interesting the S spoiler on the front

Very sad you are selling it
    yes Speedster..because for the first time I take my father to a manifestation at lourmarin.."porsche classic days"…and a journalist was in arrest on the car..of course..and I accept to go on the road "des creates" near marseille..i drive the 4x4..the journalist was on the back to take the pictures..a great moment…with my father

yes very very sad…I hope that with such a price no one want to buy it !!!…it's a touring..the 485eme…first serie..but light

Sorry about the sale, Kat.
    I was wondering if it was your father's car.

Seras-tu au Mans Classic?