Thread: Restoration Design Tour

Restoration Design Tour

Good day I am planning a tour of the Restoration Design Facility in Guelph On. Sat May 10th. I have been asked to limit the number of participants but still have a few openings . If anyone in the Sw Ontario area would like to join us please let me know . We will be meeting At the Mohawk Inn in Campbellville , Guelph Line /401 at approx 11:15 for a brief lunch then heading for the tour. If interested please let me know.,
    Mike and his sons are a Great bunch of guys and the information you get will be invaluable if you are interested in early Porsches.
    Terry

Bump. I'll be in Frankfurt on the way to Milan, but this sounds great.

Ravi
    Early 911S Registry # 2395
    1973 Porsche 911S in ivory white 5sp MT
    2015 Porsche Macan S in agate grey 7sp PDK

Mike's lives very close to me just outside of Guelph in Morriston. I stop in at his shop a couple of times a year to say hello. I was just there a couple of weeks ago, he's got a batmobile in there that he was commissioned to fabricate, something different and neat to look at.
    I could meet up with yous if your going up hwy6 as I live right on 6 (Brock rd) in Aberfoyle it's one of the ways going to Mikes shop. I could join up from my house and guide the way there as I grew up in that neighborhood where Mikes shop is.
    Here's my # 519-837-9624 to let me know what time you would be coming by.

Hopper
    (Greg)

What a shame I won't be able to be there: I would love a tour and to meet the guys!
    1966 911 Coupe - Slate Grey - 304598 - still in restoration!

Member #1616

Terry, would have loved to attend but I already had a trip and tour at Legendary Motor Cars planned for the 10th. Hopefully it can be done again.
    Member #2666

Terry,
    Still got space ? I came down with pneumonia 11 days ago and yesterday, my doc advised strongly against flying. So I bailed on Milan sadly. I've got a bit of a cough but am not contagious at all !
    Ravi
    Early 911S Registry # 2395
    1973 Porsche 911S in ivory white 5sp MT
    2015 Porsche Macan S in agate grey 7sp PDK

No way I could make it, but could you follow up with pictures after the tour? Would be very interesting!!!
    Chuck

Early 911S registry #380
    '70S
    '75S
    '96 C4S
    '65 R69S

Chuck some of the guys posted some great pics of the tour on the Rennlist Canada forum . Trust you can see them there.
    Terry

Thanks- I did. Looks like a great tour.
    Chuck

Early 911S registry #380
    '70S
    '75S
    '96 C4S
    '65 R69S

Ravi , glad to hear you are on the mend. Sorry you missed the Restor /Design tour, you should have just come out and joined us .
    Terry