Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: 1973 Porsche 911 T Paid for but not received from an EarlySReg Member.

Can anyone advise if I create a PDF with all the screenshots of emails and sms messages pasted into it , can I attach it to a post on here so that everyone can read them. If I post all communication then there is no question that it is 100% factual.
    66 911 Twinplug
    67S
    83 3.2

Yes, it is possible to attach a PDF to your post.

I feel your pain. I ordered a custom oil cooler for a friend of mine, from a guy in Germany almost 3 yrs ago. Still NOTHING. Will make a trip to Stuttgart next september and pay a visit to him...

Good luck for getting YOUR car, or YOUR money!

Olivier

EDIT I missed the post above where he was in contact with the buyer. That ends my theory below

This is a bizarre problem. The only excuse would be health issues for the seller? It is possible that something has happened to the seller
    and the family has no idea the car was sold etc. I know I am grasping at straws here but other than that there is no excuse for this.
    John
    Last edited by Fubawu; 05-06-2014 at 09:21 AM.
    911 1967S 308470
    [B]911 1965 301946 Irish Green
    [B]911 1965 302962 Polo Red
    911 1965 300760 White SOLD
    911 1971S S/T 2.5
    914-6 1970 GT 2.3
    Look for me at a track near you!
    Early S Reg #2699
    https://www.facebook.com/#!/MachineMotorsports

Was the 73S dalmation blue and Italian spec?
    Steve Shea #1 joined a long time ago
    58 speedster
    66 912
    67S
    73S
    97 VW eurovan
    1132 honda snowblower

member Jackson Hole Ski Club

" The guy emailed me over night to state that he would send nothing unless I removed the post which I will not do. "

stupid and ballsy threat for the guy lying on the mat to make.
    1973 911 RSR clone..... to be

"And pretty soon you're grabbing gears like they are ten thousand dollar bills."

http://www.kahikocustoms.com/auto-projects

Quote Originally Posted by Scotty B View Post
    " The guy emailed me over night to state that he would send nothing unless I removed the post which I will not do. "
    what balls on this guy .

Quote Originally Posted by STEVE308016S View Post
    The guy emailed me over night to state that he would send nothing unless I removed the post which I will not do.
    Balls bigger than truck nuts. Yeah, I'd say he's worth protecting and working to a solution through the admins even though he stole a child's college education from you. Not.

BTW, to ease your mind because someone else brought it up, theft over $5000 is an indictable offence in Canada, which has no time limit to lay the charge. As oppposed to a summary offence which has a time frame of 6 months.

ALSO, you can contact the VPD or RCMP (depends on which city the guy lives in the GVRD) with your full set of facts and they will launch an investigation. You do not need a lawyer at this time, as long as you are presenting the facts correctly. A Crown Attorney will prosecute your case. That's right, a prosecutor who technically works for HRH QEII.

Ravi
    Last edited by NorthernThrux; 05-06-2014 at 10:45 AM.
    Early 911S Registry # 2395
    1973 Porsche 911S in ivory white 5sp MT
    2015 Porsche Macan S in agate grey 7sp PDK

When I was building my wristwatch collection - every watch I bought from Canada was is worse condition than described. Every single one. I will never do business in Canada - ever.

I'm really sorry about what happen, but still I can't explain myself how people can wire a lot of money for a car without seeing and trying it, not to mention without personally knowing the owner! Either it's peanuts money for you or you taking a hell of a risk!
    Member #2768 http://www.no-speedlimit.it

• 1973 Biancaneve - 911 2.4 S/F Ivory
    • 1977 Fiona - 911 Carrera 3.0 Oak Green Metallic
    • 1993 Bellatrix - 964 Turbo 3.6 Black

I keep a registry of 1972 and 1973 2.4 S coupé chassis. Infos always welcome!!!

Instagram
    Twitter

Wow!! I have been fortunate in all of my purchases via Internet o far, but this really gives me pause. I would give this guy 24 hours to wire the funds plus 10% for my trouble or face immediate public outing on this board and prosecution for grand theft.