Thread: Weber 40 IDS what are they worth?

Weber 40 IDS what are they worth?

Hello!

I have searched the forum, but couldn't find an answer

What is a pair of Weber 40 IDS worth. Not rebuilt, but in descent shape, without linkage.

Thanks for any input!

Regards

Olivier

i`d pay max 2k(euros).... you always have to expect a total overhaul which is ~2500.- for the pair.

but you probably find someone out there willing to pay more.

( keep them and convert them into 46 for your future 906 project)

(
    Quote Originally Posted by moito View Post
    i`d pay max 2k(euros).... you always have to expect a total overhaul which is ~2500.- for the pair.

but you probably find someone out there willing to pay more.

( keep them and convert them into 46 for your future 906 project)
    I would also like to know this, I have a complete set with linkage and manifolds, no plans to use them but have no clue what they are worth. I'm too lazy to make an effort to sell the

Hi Moito!

I keep the faith, and strongly believe in my good star! I missed a set of 46's @2k€ 2yrs ago...

I thought that these IDS were pretty rare? Am I wrong?

Olivier

Greetings all,

I have been researching information like this for a 67s we have been working on. I know a complete set sold recently for about $6000. There was also a set that sold on Ebay a month or two ago that sold for about $2900~

I am interested in purchasing a set, complete but in rebuildable condition... sending PM~
    Good luck
    John

John

I sent you a mail, and thanks for the input regarding price by the way!

Olivier

We have a pair here bought by the customer recently for an early S we are restoring. These are un-restored and in good condition purchase price was £2500.

HTH

Alan