Thread: Alternative Cars and Coffee Scottsdale

Alternative Cars and Coffee Scottsdale

have been attending the first Sat of each month C&C at Scottsdale Road and Doubletree. Some pretty interesting cars show up there.

Searching the web I find another one on the third Sat of each month at the Penske Racing Museum. Anyone gone to this one?

My Inspiration

'86 44 Turbo, black/red,7's and 8's fuchs, autothority - sold (rocketship)
    '97 Boxster, first delivered in DC Metro, silver/red -sold (huge mistake to buy this one)
    '99 C2, silver/black, RoW M030, limited lip, short shift - sold (good ride, but...)

'69 912, 3.2 with all the trimmings
    (finally got air cooled)
    Early 911S Registry Member 2044

OK, no responses. Thinking of going over Saturday. anybody else coming?

My Inspiration

'97 Boxster, first delivered in DC Metro, silver/red -sold (huge mistake to buy this one)
    '99 C2, silver/black, RoW M030, limited lip, short shift - sold (good ride, but...)

(finally got air cooled)

Senior Member Christian Guthrie's Avatar
    I just stumbled onto your thread. How was the one at Penske's? Last time I was there over a year ago, it was all new Ferraris and a few food trucks.

Banned
    Food trucks were awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Beck View Post
    Food trucks were awesome.
    OK, i will give you the food truck thing. Thought the venue to be just a bit to sterile (and hot). I left around 930, so i may not have given it enough time.

My Inspiration

(finally got air cooled)