http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifie...php?id=1635409

E engine, no affiliation. Ask 100k.

VIN for future reference: 9110300506

~J~
    air cooled only

new ask is 120...?

~J~
    air cooled only

I guess the additional 20K is to account for the 70S motor that will accompany the car.
    Registry Member #1583
    '73 911 S Aubergine (VIN#9113301295)

VIN = 9110300506
    Eng# = ?
    Trans# = ?

'. . . I present the ever so sought after LWB Porsche 911S with a very mild "Outlaw Look". This car needs no introduction. Originally a Sephia Brown car, but recently (8-10 years ago) restored and painted in the period correct color of Light Yellow. The car underwent a full restoration by its previous owner and it needs nothing. This is not a numbers matching car. It sports a 1972 rebuilt 2.4L EFI 911E engine with 70mm stroke crank that just goes like the wind. Its equipped with its stock 901 "Dogleg" gearbox which is correct for 1970. The heat works great and the idle throttle/choke lever (by brake) functions as it was designed. The mechanicals of this car are incredible. This beauty also has a fully restored interior that is beyond perfect. All gauges work as they were intended, including the clock (not stock). Tach is a later one. The back seat delete look and RS door panels make this car look much hotter and sleeker than the stock look. Carpet is correct and flawless, like new. This car also comes with and features the gorgeous and ever soooo expensive sport seats that are worth a ton of money today. I recently installed a Weltmeister Strut Brace that looks very tasteful and makes this baby handle incredible. This collectible beauty is taken very good care of and pampered fastidiously . . .

. . . The information provided here is to the best of my recollection and I'm sure to be leaving out a lot of other great attributes to the car, but feel free to call me for further info. The price is beyond firm as this car will go to the highest offer above 100k. I am simply selling this car because I want to buy several other very highly collectible cars on my hit list, after having lived, breathed and driven this beautiful machine. If I don't sell this car I will continue to enjoy life behind its steering wheel as I am torn about the decision to part with it, as it is. Inspections are welcome and we will assist international buyers with shipping overseas . . .

. . . Update, we have just acquired a 1970 911S motor to accompany sale. It is a running motor that was in good shape when acquired by previous owner . . .
    '

(Not mine)
    Attached Images Attached Images

We Can Be Heroes

To each his own (as far as advertising style), but that's some pretty strong language for the car.

Scott
    1968 911S
    1986 Carrera
    2006 Carrera S

1973 BMW 3.0CS - Frances (gone but not forgotten)

Banned
    What a load of crap.

Florida...

Would that be Bandini?

Nuh-uh . . .

Honey badger, maybe

We Can Be Heroes

What is funny the guy committed to buy my s engine today and then asked if I would take 1k to hold it. And then wanted to make a payment plan. But he changed his price as if he had bought the motor. If anyone needs a running s long block let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by earlycar911 View Post
    What is funny the guy committed to buy my s engine today and then asked if I would take 1k to hold it. And then wanted to make a payment plan. But he changed his price as if he had bought the motor. If anyone needs a running s long block let me know.
    Bet he's not paying 20k for your motor...
    S Registry#2021