Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TOO LATE! ones that got away

TOO LATE! ones that got away

This was listed on the Toronto Kijiji yesterday for $6999, needless to say it was SOLD.
    For posterity
    1971 Porsche 911. I am offering my fathers 1971 911 S Targa to someone who wants to restore a classic vehicle. Unfortunately my dad had plans to restore it but passed away. This vehicle would be a project car or a parts car for someone.
    Maybe a member here?
    Some deals still out there.
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Registry #1777

sweet got the car for the price of the seats!
    Richard aka le Zookeeper
    early reg #1128

Wow. As we've learned, the VIN stamps are worth that much, let alone the seats. Seems to have decent interior, sheet metal and wheels. Nice score for somebody.
    Early 911S Registry # 2395
    1973 Porsche 911S in ivory white 5sp MT
    2015 Porsche Macan S in agate grey 7sp PDK

Anybody get a VIN? . . .

. . . maybe the Lucky New Owner will turn up here

We Can Be Heroes

WOW. Definitely looks to have some issues but, WOW. Someone stole that~

Nord Stern Region of PCA....west coast side of Region
    and hopefully not the 17 year old kid down the street with all the acuras and econoboxes rotting in his backyard........

I HOPE it went to a good home, with an owner that cares about such things. It would slay me to see this stuff turning up as parts
    Best Regards,
    mrgreenjeans
    member # 1503

-'68 -912 Red
    -'74 -914-2.0 litre - Sunflower
    -'82/83 -944 -M404 - Guards Red
    -'84 -944 -M456 - Guards Red -Weissach Prep. -H52
    -'84 -944 -M456 - Zermatt Silver
    -'84 -944 -M404 - Sunroof Delete - Ruby Red
    -'85.2 - 944 -M456 -Zermatt / Sport Purposes
    -'86 -944 -R74 Spt.Touring Pkg - White/Burgandy
    -'88 -944 - Jubilee Ltd. Ed. -Satin Black Met/Grey Plaid
    -'88 -911 - Tourist Delivery -Venetian Blue
    -'89 -944 Turbo M030 - Satin Black Met.

And I hope that between a few of the callers, he got fair value for it.
    It's one thing to get a good deal, and another to "steal" it, despite what it was being offered for. Of course, Raj always disagreed with me on this.

Banned
    And what if it shows up for sale here for $80k? With the only "value added" being that its now in the states?
    Last edited by Frank Beck; 05-15-2014 at 09:03 AM.

This was listed @ 12:40 am on Wednesday, I emailed the seller @ 5:30 am, there were 95 views by them, told the seller that the car was worth a lot more than asking and to contact me since I was obviously interested and had cash in hand., never heard back from him. 12 hours after it was listed it had almost 700 hits. I wonder if it really is sold, after that much action he might have changed his mind. His inbox must have gone into overload. LOL.
    Rudy

whats the link to this advert? tried Kijiji thing but got no Porsche results
    Richard aka le Zookeeper
    early reg #1128