No affillation; a real rust bucket project . . .
------------------------------------------
eBay Auction
VIN: 9114111928
Mileage: 47,938

Copy from eBay ad:

Hello again in eBay land. I found a great project for somebody who wants a really cool and appreciating early 70s vintage 911. Please read my listing, rules for bidding, and the complete ad before asking questions or placing a bid.

This is a 1974 911 Targa. It is wearing its factory sprayed original Orange paint (Code 156)

The car is a project as you can tell from the pictures, but everything is there. As I mentioned this is a NO RESERVE auction. I am letting the community determine the value of this 911. Please keep that in mind when bidding. You will win if you are the last bidder and I will expect payment. Just call me if you are new to this.. I will be more that happy to explain anything and everything eBay if you have questions or concerns.

This was a total garage find. It has been off the road for at least 20 years. I got the car, washed it and am putting it up on eBay for someone who wants to take on the restoration. Yes, I sprayed primer on any bare spots and problem areas. I did not know if I was going to just keep the car for a while or sell it and I did not want anything to get any worse. Yes, the car would have looked much better.. Sorry, if it makes any difference, I didn't enjoy doing it either.

The car was stored with an empty gas tank. I put 5 gallons of gas in it and a new battery and it started. It needs a tune and injectors and who knows what else but it is a good engine for sure. The car runs, but is not able to be driven any distance. It will need to be trucked to its new home.

The brakes are not locked up so it rolls and stops.

There is rust in the floor boards behind the driver’s seat, but the fronts look pretty solid.

There has been some rust in areas on the body and particularly in the lower area of the passenger door. I would not call this car a goner though.. Definitely worth saving as a whole and restoring. I am sure all the numbers are matching although I did not order a C.O.A.

Ask questions if you have them. I will do my best to answer them to the best of my abilities. Also, I give instant quotes for shipping so just give me your city and I can tell you the cost.

I am selling the Porsche with NO RESERVE!! This means that any bid can win. If you are the last bidder you own it.

I know it will sell the first go around as long as we all play by these rules.

#1. Only bid if you have intentions to buy.

#2. Ask any and all questions before bidding.

#3. Please contact me BEFORE BIDDING if you have zero or negative feedback. I will cancel bids of new eBayers that dont write me first. if you see bids on this Porsche from (0) feedback bidders.. Rest assured I have spoken with them. All of my auctions are 100% legitimate.

#4. This is an AS-IS sale. I have done my best to describe it exactly as I see it but it has no warranties or guarantees.

#5. I will not accept Pay-Pal for the balance payment of the vehicle. Pay-Pal is for the deposits only, the balance must be paid by certified check or wire. Legitimate and legal buyers only please.

Just be real and genuine and I will make sure that the winning bidder is happy with his or her purchase. I have 100% positive feedback and I plan on keeping that. Also, I will end the sale for the right offer so don’t wait till the last second and worry about missing out. Just call me and we will work out a fair price..