Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Porsche 911 1968L non matching value

Porsche 911 1968L non matching value

old post delete
    Last edited by lars1965; 01-11-2015 at 08:52 AM.

Friend of mine recently sold a 68 with so-so paint and original everything for $53000. It went to Europe. Do the math for non-matching bits (-20% maybe ?)... I'd subtract more for rust repair.

I would not call a car with rust bubbles on the fenders a condition 2, but that's me...
    Greg.
    ----------
    72 911T - 73 2002

i bought a complete `68 911L row last year for 2500€...matching.. and all original

and some rust bubbles ......all over .......................................used it for spares and thats whats left

http://www.early911sregistry.org/for...ic-rusty-shell

so now we have a price for a cond 5 car

Quote Originally Posted by moito View Post

A little optimistic, aren't you?

Quote Originally Posted by gsjohnson View Post
    A little optimistic, aren't you?
    cond 5 on the european( minus the netherlands) scale

Xavier Petit-Jean-Boret Xavier PJB's Avatar
    cond 5 on the european( minus the netherlands) scale
    Which means ?
    O-G 26 - Early911S 2407

i bought a complete `68 911L row last year for 2500€...matching.. and all original

and some rust bubbles ......all over .......................................used it for spares and thats whats left

http://www.early911sregistry.org/for...ic-rusty-shell

I've seen that car before.

Name:  images.jpeg
Views: 372
Size:  11.5 KB
    Early 911S Registry # 2395
    1973 Porsche 911S in ivory white 5sp MT
    2015 Porsche Macan S in agate grey 7sp PDK

Hi

I'm a new member in the group. Must say I am impressed to how much knowledge and wisdom this forum can give back to us who's hearts beat for old Porsche 911s. Thanks to everyone! After several years without an early 911 (sold my 911E for about 15 years ago) I'm now planning to get back into this field of older cars.

One car that have cought my interest is this: 911L Targa 1968 (US). The car seems to have the glass window option and all the "normal" factory options as Fuchs, fog lights etc. The condition of the car is renovated to a good nr 2. One issue might be that this was an early Sportomatic but has now a 5 speed 901 case. Engine is matching. The car is ready to drive after some work with the brakes. Looks very nice but need some minor attention inside front wings and cleaning work from old respray dust at the outer floor parts.
    Could someone here give an approx. value with the very short details above..?
    Thanks in advance!

so you want to buy your old car back, you sold 3-4 years ago ;-)

Hello Marek, if the comment was ment for me, I have never owned a 911 L. They were quite uncommon in Sweden when new, except for a few coups special order for motorsport with hotter engines etc. I have been in contact with some nice guys from Denmark. I Know there is a great interest as well. Take care. Cheers!

B. r.
    Andy
    Helsingborg, Sweden