Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: South Western Ontario Long hood meet!

Mike sent you a PM re; the event . Particulars are on this and the PCA UCR website. Look forward to having you join us.
    Terry

I hope we will meet some of you at the swap and show in Waterloo?

upwardr

sent you a PM
    Terry

Long hood meet is coming along have 18 registered, with 3 additonal on the sidelines. Have almost reached our capacity and initial goal. Cars from all over SW ON. Look forward to seeing some of you at whaletail swap this Sat .
    Terry

1966 912 Bastid

Question

Hello,

New to the forum / and Porsche in general but not new to aircooled. Have a '74 VW beetle with a 2.4L turbocharged efi type 4 engine mated to a G50 gearbox ... germanlook VW if you have heard of the tuning style.

I recently bought a 1966 912 (Euro 3 guage) with '74 IROC RSR body kit and 915 / 3.2L drivetrain. My intention is to convert it back to a longhood but I am not sure how to go about this .. I mean I know the general process but parts / knowledge I am lacking.

Would I qualify for this group ?

Cheers,

Sandeep Syan

Sandeep, by all means . As long as it is a long hood or a 356 you qualify . Are you a member of PCA/UCR? All the details are outlined on the web site and in provinz. If that is not accessible to you PM me your details and I will get you registered. I will require your e mail address / phone etc. This group should be able to answer all the questions you may have and assist with acquiring the services you need. Look forward to hearing from you

1966 912 Bastid
    Terry,

PM with required information sent.

Cheers,

Sandeep