Thread: WTB: Looking for one 9x17" magnesium rim for 964 RS

WTB: Looking for one 9x17" magnesium rim for 964 RS

Hi guys,

Hope somebody has one original 9" Magnesium rim collecting dust in the corner of the garage. I have a 964 RS but one original rear wheel is missing. You can imagine that this is quite annoying in some corners...

I'd like to fix that small handling problem so I'm looking for one good 9" rim. Any tips or offers? Would consider a full set too.

Thank you gentlemen!

Cheers,
    Mike
    Mike, member #841

SAME SCAMMER WHO REPLIES TO ALL WTB ADS? HOW STUPID DOES HE OR DO THEY THINK WE ARE? COMME ON: "... my PayPal is currently dormant..."

First mail:

Hi, I have the required item(s) as listed and you can let me know if you are in need of others. I can call or txt if you don't mind. What's your phone number? E-mail me on od774138@gmail.com

Cheers,
    Oscar Davis
    United Kingdom.

Second mail:

Hi Mike,

Thanks for writing. Great ! I have an original 9 x 17" 964 RS Magnesium rear wheel with size 9 x 17 ET 55 & P/N: 965.362.128.10 in excellent shape and condition, ready to mount on. I'm asking £600 GBP and I will be shipping via UPS or FedEx on a 3 - 4 working days delivery and will accept payment via Money Gram as my PayPal is currently dormant. What's your complete shipping address?

Many thanks again and regards,

Oscar
    Mike, member #841