Thread: Fs: 1973 911E

Fs: 1973 911E

Selling my 73 911 E. This is a single owner car since 74. Unrestored, in close to mint condition.

Stats:
    $105,000
    Very original 73 911 E
    numbers matching
    MFI
    1000 miles on completly rebuilt motor
    no rust anywhere
    sunroof
    original working radio
    new clutch, wheel bearings, brakes, muffler.....
    respray two years ago original red
    engine is perfect
    suspension is perfect
    interior is nearly perfect (door pockets are good, not great, and small crack in dash)
    seats are perfect
    carpet is perfect
    Has complete sets of 15 and 16 inch Fuchs
    Car draws a crowd when parked in public. A nicer, better condition 73 911 will be extremely hard to find. Car runs and drives flawlessly.

Call or email for pics. Feel free to come by and check it out.

Chris McFaul
    703-967-2990
    cmcfaul@aol.com
    Attached Images Attached Images

Seems like a lot of Nice cars popping up for sale lately ....... Great looking car!

Hey, Chris . . .

Thank you for advertising your car here --- looks like a beauty, too

You'd mentioned an original radio. Can you post a picture on this thread? . . .
    http://www.early911sregistry.org/for...-in-dash/page7

And after 40 years . . . whatcha gonna replace it with?

We Can Be Heroes

Hey Rick,

Following is a pic that shows the radio. It's the original bluedot. Still works great but not many stations to pick up on the shortwave buttons ;-) I can send a more detailed picture if you like.

Also, I have the original 15 inch Fuchs, front smile (bumper) and bumperetts (in perfect condition).

Chris
    Attached Images Attached Images

Have the original 15 inch Fuchs and front bumper / bumperetts in perfect condition (I can put them back on if desired).

Matching nuumbers
    Fresh engine
    99.9% original
    owned since 74
    Not many better examples out there.

Chris
    73 911 E

Quote Originally Posted by cmcfaul View Post
    . . . Following is a pic that shows the radio . . . the original bluedot. Still works great but not many stations to pick up on the shortwave buttons ;-) I can send a more detailed picture if you like . . .
    I sure would like a close-up shot . . .

. . . one that shows the radio's face-plate clearly, and also the bezel

Really appreciate it, Chris!

We Can Be Heroes