Wilsons’ Leather, M. Julian model, size L (men’s), genuine leather jacket with Porsche embroidery logo (not a patch).

Racer style, fairly rare in white, with a large brown stripe and black borders. Absolute 100% top quality and condition jacket, extremely soft leather. There is light wear and some scuffing on some portions of the exterior leather, on some of the seam edges and on collar. This only adds favorably to the look of this jacket. Please see photos. There are no tears, holes or stitching/seam damage at all. Stretch material at bottom of sides/waist. Two exterior pockets, two interior pockets (all leather bound, a mark of quality & detail in a jacket). Very clean and perfect liner. All zippers inside and out are in perfect order. On sizing: it's tagged "L" but it is not a motorcycle riding type of jacket and fits much more loosely. I think this jacket fits more on the bigger side of large, about a 46-48.

$235.00

Please PM me any with any questions or reasonable offers. Shipping in conus is on me. (located in USA, zip 91942).

Thank you very much for looking at the ad. I have more detailed photos I can email.

IMG_0354.jpgIMG_0315.jpgIMG_0314.jpgIMG_0319.jpgIMG_0320.jpg