Thread: FS: Full Set of EURO LWB Signal/Tail Light Housing & Lenses, Very Good Condition

FS: Full Set of EURO LWB Signal/Tail Light Housing & Lenses, Very Good Condition

For sale is full set (front and rear) of LWB Euro signal assemblies (including housing and lenses). These are Bosch Units, specifically for ’69-72 (I believe). I’m told the housings are early and not a later production based on the coloring of the seal between the housing and the lens.

Front lenses are in very good condition with some limited white spotting/flaking on the chrome frame of the lens. No cracks or fractures in the lenses that I see. The part number is 901 631 402. Housings and wiring harnesses look great (but a little dirty).

Rear lenses are also in good condition. Similar flaking in the chrome frame. The left lens has a chip at the bottom of the lens. These housings and wiring harness also appear to be in great condition.

I have included many photos to try to accurately capture the condition of the lenses, etc. If there are specific photos anyone wants to see, please feel free to ask. Limited to 15 photos with posting, so here is a link to a photo album with many more: http://s234.photobucket.com/user/pin...Euro%20Signals

Original “vintage” Stoddard box included (if you want it)!

Not really sure what these are worth, as I have not seen many other full sets of Euro lens/housing assemblies sell. Asking $600 for the front assemblies and $550 for the rear. Prefer to sell all 4 as a set, but will separate if needed.

Please PM with any questions or offers. Thanks!

FRONT LEFT:

FRONT RIGHT:

REAR:

REAR LEFT:

REAR RIGHT:

It looks like some of my photos got out of order, so photos indicated as LEFT or RIGHT aren't necessarily accurate. Sorry... I trust you all can figure out what's what.

Sent you PM.

Sold pending payment. I will update this post if sale falls through. Thanks for all the interest!

13 hrs, 56 minutes . . . + mostly over-night

Rare bits --- even here . . . and not cheap

Plug-&-play . . . and can be used on a 'driver,' too

We Can Be Heroes

There would of been quicker sale here if I had responded to the pm while I was sleeping. You snooze you loose
    S Registry#2021

Quote Originally Posted by mrar View Post
    . . . would of been quicker sale here if I had responded to the pm while I was sleeping. You snooze you loose . . .
    Exactly!

Some of the neatest stuff just flies outta here . . .

. . . + I'm happy that people sell their goodies here

We Can Be Heroes

Quote Originally Posted by LongRanger View Post
    Exactly!

Some of the neatest stuff just flies outta here . . .

. . . + I'm happy that people sell their goodies here
    Yes, I had quite a bit of interest in a short time! I've posted quite a few items for sale on here. I expected some comments like "Who is this guy listing all of these "rare" pieces for sale... he only has 2 posts." But thanks to all for "accepting" me. I'm very active on the 912BBS as I have only had early 912s (along with later 911s, but no early 911s). I figured these LWB lights, in particular, would be better received here given that the 912 only had one year on the LWB platform. Anyway... thanks to all for the warm reception here! Dave