Thread: FS: '73T Coupe non-sunroof

# 2991

FS: '73T Coupe non-sunroof

SOLD

I've had this car for a few years, I haven't driven it in the past year.
    Previous owner had it for ~12 years before me, I do not know much of it's history, however it is in more or less the same condition as he had it.

This is a non-numbers matching '73T non-sr coupe. Fate of the original engine is unknown, it currently has an MFI engine from a '73T. This was originally an Italian delivered vehicle, has no seat belts, no hazard lights, electric flag mirrors installed and clear front signal lenses.

edit: The electric flag mirrors have been removed. Choice of a pair of 964/993 aero mirrors or an original '73 chrome flag mirror will be included.

When I purchased it, there were VW Rabbit seats installed, they have since been removed and replaced with a pair of '72 vinyl seats. The carpet was in poor condition, currently the entire interior is removed. The dash looks good, but only because of the dash cap covering it.

As mentioned I don't know the full history, original colour was Viper Green, at one time it was blue and is now black. The drivers door has been replaced, not sure when or why but it was originally red, with traces of green and blue.

From what I can tell, the transmission is the original as are the sway bars and KPH speedo with ~98000 km.

Last year I removed the engine to reseal it. While I was in there, the exhaust valves and guides were replaced and I installed Carrera chain tensioners as well as lower turbo valve covers. The engine is assembled however I need to finish it, I have no exhaust or heat exchangers at the moment.

Fairly solid car with minor signs of rust. There is slight bubbling in the paint at the lower corners of the rear window and windshield. There are also some small bubbles in the lower sections of the front fenders.

Wheels are 16" Fuchs.

VIN: 9113501866
    Engine type/#: 911/51 6131771
    Trans type/#: 915/02 7731753

I'm posting from my iPad so I currently only have some pics from when I first purchased it. I will post more pictures and take more as required later in the week.

Located in Edmonton, Alberta Canada.
    Asking $18000, price is negotiable for serious buyers.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg
    Last edited by jrbennett; 06-30-2014 at 10:22 PM.

# 2991
    I was a little unprepared for all the interest, this car is now sold. (guess I should have asked more)
    Sorry to anyone I haven't replied to, I am trying to keep everyone up to date.

Yes JR I am afraid you should have added another "0" to that price in todays market
    Early 911S Registry #750
    1970 911E - The Good Stuff
    2001 Toyota Landcruiser

that car was originally a carburated model, the 5 in the VIN says so and looks to be conda green? nice
    wow I have just seen a strata of cars available here today on the Sreg
    from a reasonably price silver 73 T with red sport seats,.... an over priced 74 US Carrera .............and this bargain of a gem.
    clickety clack.... I can hear the echo of the lighting speed keyboard strikes of the masses that tried to score this one
    Richard aka le Zookeeper
    early reg #1128