Page 45 of 48 FirstFirst ... 354344454647 ... LastLast

Thread: Reference: Tool Rolls & Contents

Quote Originally Posted by helosixx View Post
    Attachment 586303Attachment 586304

Please identify what this bag goes to. Thanks!
    It is a 356 C/SC bag.

Thank you!!

Quote Originally Posted by ozbeycem View Post
    I agree with Allen on those Hapewe pliers. I am 100% sure that specific type was in 1973.5 tool kits, also 1974-75 tool kits. I have seen them in very late LWB tool kits but I wouldn't call them LWB pliers. There is another type of Hapewe pliers that pre-date those in the pictures, I have seen them in earlier tool kits.
    Hi Cem,

no doubt about the HAPEWE in 73.5 cars. But when were the pliers introduced?

1964-65 356c/sc.

Quote Originally Posted by helosixx View Post
    Attachment 586303Attachment 586304

please identify what this bag goes to. Thanks!
    Jim

Too many Porsches and one VW are starting to fill up my desert landscape.

https://www.instagram.com/1967s_307184s/

I believe the ones you were referring should not be in a LWB tool kit. But I have seen them in very late LWB tool kits. If the guy putting these tool kits together needed pliers, I would assume he didn't kill himself trying to find a "correct" one. There is no such thing as Porsche used this tool for that year this month, so when they were introduced is not a valid question in my opinion. Thanks.

Ben,

Thanks to all involved And another boy and girl too !

-Allen-

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/po...ra-rs-toolkit/

I don’t go to BAT much. How interesting to compare all contents to others posted here … small details that some who appreciate very small nuances here might find intriguing. A post on this thread is referenced.

Steve
    Last edited by 911MRP; 03-16-2023 at 03:01 PM.

This is a RS kit but the Open End are somewhat suspect although they are covered in an very early photo (supposedly for a photo op.)Thanks,

-Allen-

More questions than the din screwdrivers !

Holy Moly. I posted in this thread about 8 years ago, and it's still going. I feel like this whole thread can be condensed into a spreadsheet/chart with each tool type along one axis, each year along the other axis, and in the box it describes the variations that might be there.

I'm sure Allen has one already either on his computer or in his mind!