Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: FS: Blaupunkt Frankfurt mounting clips

FS: Blaupunkt Frankfurt mounting clips

FS: Blaupunkt Frankfurt mounting clips. Asking $75 included shipping to USSV105460.jpg.

Ill take them please

These are sold, thanks

Quote Originally Posted by yellow356 View Post
    FS: Blaupunkt Frankfurt mounting clips. Asking $75 included shipping to USSV105460.jpg.
    These are not the correct mounting clips for our early Blaupunkts, these were part of a full face plate and were cut to make them look like the ones you need for early radios. Note the edges that are furthest away they would show where they were cut, they are facing away from the picture and are hard to see!
    Last edited by mfitton; 07-13-2014 at 11:13 AM.
    Mike Fitton # 2071
    2018 911S Carrera White
    2012 991 Platinum Silver ( Gone)
    1971 911T Targa Bahia Red (Gone to France)
    1995 911 Carrera Polar Silver (Gone)

No Affiliation with City of Chicago!

yellow356...please PM me to discuss...
    Peter Kane

'72 911S Targa
    Message Board Co-Moderator - Early 911S Registry #100

I called him on this last night first he blamed me for not looking at his pics (fair point) now he is blaming someone else for selling them to him and that he didn't know they were not correct
    or cut from the larger piece.

He did offer a refund but only if I pay for postage so I get stung for postage both ways anyway.

I don't believe him.

4 others have been dudded also.

Here is what they are hacked from and they don't work for our dash and then correct next to his rubbish

Live from NY, mrar, rannett and jeff have also been dudded.

Peter stop this guy from selling on this board.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Clyde Boyer

1973 2.4E Coupe RHD Aussie 5 speed
    1973 2.4E Coupe RHD Aussie 5 speed my first ever 911 (1995)

Early S Registry Member #294
    First Aussie R Gruppe Member #366
    TYP 901 Register Inc #6

Regis turd ab user
    Much more profitable to cut them up it seems.

http://www.early911sregistry.org/for...backing-plates

Is he blaming anyone for positioning the clips in his picture so the cut ends are not showing? He recently had some 128 fog lights for sale here that were mismatched and to stop the critics he posted they were sold, I am sure he still has them and is trying to sell them elsewhere! Even if Peter bans him he will show up under another name, he is bad news. For what its worth he stiffed me on a Blaupunkt radio over a year ago, missing pieces, incorrect parts, etc. Just remember he is from Belgium, so beware!!
    Last edited by mfitton; 07-13-2014 at 02:51 PM.
    Mike Fitton # 2071
    2018 911S Carrera White

Looks like yellow356 got me as well. I'm going to withhold judgement until I hear from him. Considering his primary contributions to these forums are his FS posts, I'm thinking it'll be in his best interest to refund each of us including shipping both ways. I can't imagine his future selling efforts here are going to be nearly as profitable if that's not the case. I'm just saying.

Quote Originally Posted by 911s55 View Post
    Much more profitable to cut them up it seems.

http://www.early911sregistry.org/for...backing-plates
    I guess blaming someone else for selling them to him and not knowing they were cutup is out the window. I knew this day would come!
    Mike Fitton # 2071
    2018 911S Carrera White