Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FS: Built 1988 Porsche 911ST Styled Hotrod!

FS: Built 1988 Porsche 911ST Styled Hotrod!

I present to you a well thought-out and what will be a thoroughly well sorted 1988 Porsche 911ST “Styled” build. After nearly a year of direct daily involvement with RS-Werks building this car, I have decided to put the car up for sale in order to continue with another build. Nearly every detail of this car has been discussed in excruciating detail with Scott Mckeown (RS-Werks) to make this a very well equipped and comfortable touring car that can be driven with enthusiasm on the track. That’s what I had in mind when this build began and I think this is exactly what the car will deliver when finished. This is the only listing for the car at the moment…

The car is currently awaiting final prep and is on schedule to be painted by the end of next week (356 Dolphin Grey). If you are thinking about jumping into a multi-year build, this is a great chance to get in after all the hard-work has been completed and only reassembly remaining. It may be even possible to change colors if you act quickly. This car can be completed in the next few months so why wait another year or two if you are thinking about building something similar. Again, hours and hours have been put into the body work alone preparing the car for paint and tons of new parts are waiting to be installed.

The car is priced at $95,000 as listed below. The ultimate price can be discussed if certain parts (engine/wheels/seats) are preferred over what is listed below. Don’t hesitate to ask if you would like a 3.6lt rather than the engine we are currently building. The price can be altered up or down accordingly and within reason.

For sure I am missing a few things but below is a pretty detailed list for everyone’s review as well as a few pictures. Additional pictures of the car from start to present can be seen at www.rs-werks.com on their Restoration page. Please feel free to contact myself or Scott directly to discuss the car and options.

BASE CAR - 1988 Porsche 911 Signature Series Coupe w/Sunroof

BODY
    • Full Glass-Out Repaint in Dolphin Grey (Porsche Code 6410)
    • Steel Turbo Flares F/R custom rolled
    • 1972 Front Steel Bumper – Custom Flared
    • Rear Fiberglass Bumper
    • Early Bright Work
    • Center Fill Gas Kit – From Germany
    • Porsche 911 72-73 Drivers mirror – No passenger side mirror
    • TRE – Lexan front quarter windows with bubble vent
    • GT-Racing – Lexan closed louvered rear quarter windows
    • RS front hood straps
    • All new rubber

INTERIOR
    • GTS Sebring 5900 leatherette/corduroy seats w/ grommets
    • Backdated and Refurbished Gauges – Silver Dot w/ 10k Tach
    • Custom Clock w/ RS-Werks Logo
    • Momo Prototipo “350”mm Steering Wheel: Dated 4-81
    • SWB Rear View Mirror (long stem)
    • 917 Throttle Pedal (Black) – D-Zug
    • 917 Style Key – D-Zug
    • TRE – 917 Style Shift Knob
    • Rear Seat Delete
    • Radio Delete
    • RS Carpet Kit
    • RS Early Door Panels
    • Custom Roll Bar
    • New Black Headliner
    • Recovered non-cracked dash

ENGINE
    • Fully Rebuilt from Bottom Up
    • Carrillo Rods
    • 993 SS Cams
    • Mahle Cylinders and NOS Guides
    • 10.3:1 Compression Pistons
    • Twin Plugged Heads
    • TWM 50mm Independent Throttle Bodies
    • Tech 3 Engine Management
    • Rebel Racing RSR Motor Mounts – Semi Solid
    • Amber Engine Shroud
    • New Rings
    • New Bearings
    • New Shafts
    • New Rod Bushing
    • New Rocker Bushings
    • Rebuilt Oil Pump
    • Custom Exhaust

TRANS
    • Getrag 50 – Fully Rebuilt
    • Stromski Racing Precision G50 Shift Coupler

BRAKES
    • Carrera Brakes - Rebuilt
    • SS Brake Hose Kit

SUSPENSION
    • Bilstein Sports F/R
    • Turbo Tie-Rod Ends
    • 21mm Front Torsion Bar
    • All New Bushing
    • Rebel Racing Coilovers (Spring Rates TBD)
    • Stromski Bump Steer Kit
    • Stromski 911 Rear Monoballs
    • TRE – Front RSR Strut Brace Kit
    • Reinforced Rear Shock Towers
    • Corner Balanced and Aligned

Wheels
    • Penta MotorSports 917 Replica Wheels - Black
    Front – 9 x 17
    Rear – 10.5 x 17

image.jpeg
    image1.jpeg
    image2.jpeg
    image3.jpeg
    image5.jpeg

fun project...would be all over it had we not committed to another real estate development...

Very very interesting....
    Member No. 2861
    @p911r on Instagram

Just to be clear. Price is for a completed car. This car will be amazing when completed! A true drivers car! Thanks for all the questions and compliments. Keep them coming!

Nice looking project.

I am also interested in cash plus trades. Specifically P-cars and trades. 356, 911, 912 etc. Doesn't hurt to ask but will need to be 50k cash or close plus car.

nice - A/C ? cruise control ?
    Early 911S Registry #750
    1970 911E - The Good Stuff
    2001 Toyota Landcruiser

AC no
    Cruise no
    Last edited by tpweiss9953; 07-18-2014 at 03:18 PM.

Almost sold! Close offers just a little bit closer. Keep interesting trades coming!

Taken off the market...She is now painted Dolphin Grey and looks stunning. What was I thinking!!! Cash is king and I will consider offers but gonna enjoy her for now.