Thanks in advance
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Wilford “Willie” Wilkes Sr.
    Vintage Radio Shop
    170 Opossum Alley
    PO Box 103
    Brisbin, PA 16620
    814 378-8526

Call him first, he is getting up there in years, I don't know if he does it anymore, but he did the Blaupunkt in my '66 and did a great job.

What do you really need done anyway? That doesn't look so bad.

If you go to test it make sure you have the speaker hooked up when you turn on the power or you will blow it up
    1966 911 #304065 Irischgruen

This place repaired mine and did a great job.
    www.radiomanrepair.com
    Chuck

Early 911S registry #380
    '70S
    '75S
    '96 C4S
    '65 R69S

I have used SM Electro-Tech, Inc for two different early 1970's Blaupunkt radios and have been very pleased! They replace the original interior mechanics of the radio with modern electronics, so your radio works and operates far superior...........but the exterior of the radio looks 100% original. No affiliation, just a very satisfied customer.

http://www.turnswitch.com/radio1.htm

304065 - I'm told Wilfred retired earlier this year.

This is true. I called him a few weeks ago to discuss my radio needs. He kindly told me that he is retired. I forgot to ask for a reference! .....cliff
    To err is human; to blame it on someone else is more human...

"You must always strive to be the best, but you must never believe that you are."
    —Juan Manuel Fangio[48]

”What would PORSCHE do”

67 911 de Luxe, 356 B silver metallic / brown interior, ( buck skin really ) 67 PORSCHE [ built ] 912, Crystal blue, black interior, 72 T, Silver metallic/black interior, appearance group,factory AC.

+1 Radioman. 4 jobs so far, all well done, quick, reasonable$$$.
    Brian
    S Reg #1032

"I measured twice, cut three times, and it's still too short!"

Know they work on Becker, not sure about others. Did a superb job on my Becker.
    Becker AutoSound
    101US HWY 46 West
    Saddle Brook, NJ 07663
    201-773-0976
    They advertise in our PCA-NNJR Porscheforus mag.

http://www.beckerautosound.com

How can you go wrong with a shop like this; geniuses at work!

Name:  autosound.jpg
Views: 160
Size:  132.3 KB
    Member 2709
    1973.5 Ivory Targa