Good day everyone , my apologies for taking so long to get back to you. I have selected the date for the SW ON. long hood meet to be Saturday October 4,2014. I have found a nice little restaurant in Campbellville
On , (just outside Milton ) were we can meet for breakfast and get to know each other. Plenty of parking and reasonable prices just off the 401. From there I thought we would go on a Fall drive through the back roads where we will end up at a Porsche restoration facility for a tour and demonstration of some of the projects they undertake. A BBQ luncheon is also planned. After the afternoon festivities I have a scenic route planned to bring us back to Campbellville area or you can head out on your own. Please "pm" me with your thoughts and suggestions e mail address and phone number .Pls tell your friends & put the date on your calendar.
Thanks
Terry

ps;in addition anyone in the Burlington / Oakville / Niagara area /KW/ Toronto area interested in getting together Sat mornings for coffee pls let me know