Thread: Cars and Coffee Irvine

Cars and Coffee Irvine

A great turnout, brought the 300SL and the 1953 Ford F100
    Attached Images Attached Images      

More Cars and Dogs

More photos

Nice shots, thanks for sharing.....beautiful gullwing! Looks like she wants so take off standing still!

I heard is now official. "Cars & Coffee Irvine" shutting down this December...

<iframe src="//www.youtube.com/embed/m2ErygwTU2o?rel=0&controls=0&showinfo=0" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="720" width="1280"></iframe>
    Last edited by 914-6gt; 11-29-2014 at 09:46 PM.

I was told Ford has been paying for security etc. since the beginning. Maybe they are done with it, wonder where it will end up?
    Early 911S Registry #263

I was told noise related issues and possibly either the opening of a nearby hotel, or the completion of a new apartment complex. The Cars & Coffee Irvine site has no information on this topic as of today.

Stuff like this I'm sure doesn't help any...

<iframe src="//www.youtube.com/embed/ldXDLmaBVtc?rel=0&controls=0&showinfo=0" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="720" width="1280"></iframe>

Banned
    Very disappointed not to see the driver in the Saleen so personal responsibility would follow.

Complete and utter moron who is a future fatality statistic. Unfortunately he will probably take others with him. Cannot believe he had the huevos to still pull into the parking lot after almost crashing two other cars.

Mark,
    Any idea where they're going to have future Irvine Cars-Dogs-n-Coffee?

For that much money I'd kind of expect ABS.
    Jason Burkett
    Paragon Products
    www.paragon-products.com
    Early 911S Registry #428
    R Gruppe #375
    1973 911S
    1972 911T
    1974 914 Limited Ed. Blk/Yellow
    1989 944 Turbo
    1993 968 Turbo RS
    1967 Shelby GT500
    1968 Shelby GT500 Conv.
    2010 VW GTI, Daily Driver

I'm very disappointed to see this epic weekly event go....

Being almost 80 miles from home and starting before 6 I didn't attend many... but probably a few a year from the beginning....

Thanks to Freeman and all the other organizers.......
    Chuck Miller
    Creative Advisor/Message Board Moderator - Early 911S Registry #109
    R Gruppe #88

TYP901 #62
    '73S cpe #1099 - Matched # 2.7/9.5 RS spec rebuild
    '67 Malibu 327 spt cpe - Period 350 Rebuild

’98 Chevy S-10 – Utility
    ’15 GTI – Commuter