I've had a on and off fuel running condition problem with my Weber carbureted 2.0 SWB for the last few months. When I clean the circuits out, it then runs fine, but eventually the problem returns again. I'm starting to think the problem may coincide with the installation of a 100 liter fuel tank from a few months ago. The filter screens to the tank and the Weber inlets are all still in place. After the third incident, I pulled the fuel filter, a glass type that allows you to replace the filter element inside the glass housing. The element looked clean, although it is low micron type element and I'm beginning to think that tiny debris maybe getting through it. I also found some small metal chips on the corner of the glass housing. I have no idea where these would come from other than maybe the 100 liter tank. But again the outlet screen is still in place. I want to clean the system and replace the fuel filter with a higher micron rated filter. Any suggestions on a quality micron efficient fuel filter for Webers?