Thread: Refurbishing the front/rear glass aluminum trim

Refurbishing the front/rear glass aluminum trim

I've searched a number of combinations, but didn't find:
    A place to send the 4 pieces (8 with clips) of windshield/rear window bright trim to have it 'refurbished'.
    Any experience with this? Thanks
    Brian
    S Reg #1032

"I measured twice, cut three times, and it's still too short!"

The cost of getting those redone, is more than the pieces cost new if that is only what you need done.

Thanks both.
    Yes, that's all I need done, but if the alternative is reproduction parts, I'll pay to have these redone.
    Brian
    S Reg #1032

"I measured twice, cut three times, and it's still too short!"

Quote Originally Posted by nickb4 View Post
    I know some others have had luck, but they lost irreplaceable near-perfect door pocket trim I sent them and I'll never deal with them again.
    techweenie.com

My parts fetcher: 2016 Tesla S | Currently building: 73 RSR tribute and 69 RS tribute

E-Gris, Disclaimer: I have not used them but remember reading a thread a while back from Scott who was happy with the results of the trim he sent out (posts 78, 79 on below link). You Calif. guys may know of other sources but I haven't seen too many names besides KOT cross the airwaves here on this site. Silverbullit you may want to PM longballa to ask his personal experience. Good Luck.

http://www.early911sregistry.org/for...12300023/page8