Thread: Some Pics from Porsche Factory Museum back in 2007

Some Pics from Porsche Factory Museum back in 2007

I am really bummed, I wanted to share pictures of my trip to the Porsche Factory back in 2007. As most of you probably know, you can't snap pictures inside the factory floor (maybe that has changed) but I haven't seen any. They have a small museum there however with really cool stuff. These are the only surviving pictures after I lost 90% off my hard drive AND my backup. I took computer in to get fixed, got it back missing all kinds of stuff. Everyone's nightmare, and of course it was a lot of my really cool trips. It wasn't done on purpose, the guy is super cool, it was just one of those things that happened. The only salvageable way of maybe getting them back is they were on Kodak Gallery before it changed to Shutterfly on my wife's account. Anyhow, I have her looking into it. In the mean time, these are still some cool eye candy no matter how you slice it (literally with one of the cars). Enjoy, will keep you posted if they surface! They were sooooooo cool! One more to follow. That's all I could find. Also, I have a couple vintage speedster and 356 pics that was my Dad's car if any of you are interested, let me know, maybe some of you know where they are now by plate.
    Attached Images Attached Images      

Only other pic so far

Enjoy, I am on a mission now to locate the rest but my hopes are dwindling, I spent hours opening up random folders. That is actually how I found these, thought they were lost forever too.

Major bummer...thanks for sharing these, though!
    Peter Kane

'72 911S Targa
    Message Board Co-Moderator - Early 911S Registry #100

***********UPDATE************.............THANK GOD FOR SHUTTERFLY!.... wife found the pics! About 55 of them. I will set up a link for all to view later tonight or tomorrow. Made my day.

Here are the rest...........ENJOY!

Quote Originally Posted by sandbeige911 View Post
    ***********UPDATE************.............THANK GOD FOR SHUTTERFLY!.... wife found the pics! About 55 of them. I will set up a link for all to view later tonight or tomorrow. Made my day.
    I am so excited I recovered these, I'm sure you will understand. What memories to have disappeared and then reappeared. It wasn't until I joined this site that I thought to look for these again, then after scouring through old emails, because I knew I sent these to friends, I realized they may still be on the Shutterfly cloud in the sky. I didn't have them on my account, but I did on my wifes! Good job honey! Here you go, enjoy. I added five to view but to save bandwidth, you can check the rest out on the Shutterfly link. Here you go: Oh, click on pictures/video tab if you have never used it, then there is a little blue area below the first pictures that says View Album (55). Click on that and scroll through. See if someone can name all the gentlemen in the picture below. Cool pic I thought. I loved all the artwork too. I took shots so that you can blow them up as prints and they look like your own print.

https://porschefactorymuseum2007.shutterfly.com/

The McQueen Drives Porsche Plaque (2.90 Euro) you see on website is all I could afford at the time and a shirt. He's looking down on me right now on my "Porsche" shelf on my wall.