Thread: FS: SWB Upper Seat Belt Mounts

FS: SWB Upper Seat Belt Mounts

Hi All,

Thanks to the generosity of Bob Flemming (whose pair is in the mail), I was able to remanufacture a few sets of SWB upper mount points for seat belts. These are not the same as the ones offered by another member a number of months ago.

I am offering these with correct hex head bolts at $80/set and $45/individual mount shipped CONUS. I have 10 mounts in total that are available. If people want more I can have more in a few weeks. They are made of a very strong aluminum alloy (details if you need) and the bolts are high grade and I have silver or black finish for the bolts.

I accept paypal if you pay the fee (gift). Sorry, the margins are pretty tight on a small run like this. Paypal: oscilloner@gmail.com

IMG_1971.JPG

Legal Copy:
    From the Porsche factory, items that resembled these items were produced to provide safety to the driver and passenger. However, these are not those items and I assume no responsibility for any malfunction of this item in the case of an accident where they were utilized as part of the safety restraint system of the car where they were installed. Officially, these are for decoration only, and do not serve as a certified component of the safety restraint system of your car. By agreeing to purchasing these items, you explicitly agree to these terms.
    Last edited by oscillon; 08-12-2014 at 05:29 AM.
    1996 993 black/tan

I'll take a pair, please... Pm sent...
    1966 911 Coupe - Slate Grey - 304598 - still in restoration!

Member #1616

I will take a pair also.
    PM me paypal info.
    Thanks,
    Frank
    Rmfent@aol.com

I accept your offer to sell two (2) of these. I will gross you up for the paypal charges.
    1966 911 #304065 Irischgruen

I have a few left, and a few extra bolts as well. $12 per set shipped for the bolts.
    1996 993 black/tan

For everyone who paid for either bolts or mounts, they are in the mail and headed your way. Thank you!

There are 2 pair and one single mount still available (5 total). I have plenty of bolt sets as well. Please let me know if you'd like a set.
    1996 993 black/tan

I have 3 of these left in case someone needs them.

Dan
    1996 993 black/tan

Hi,
    Do you still have a pair of mounts available? Would you ship to Germany?
    Thank you
    Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by oscillon View Post
    Hi All,

Thanks to the generosity of Bob Flemming (whose pair is in the mail), I was able to remanufacture a few sets of SWB upper mount points for seat belts. These are not the same as the ones offered by another member a number of months ago.

I am offering these with correct hex head bolts at $80/set and $45/individual mount shipped CONUS. I have 10 mounts in total that are available. If people want more I can have more in a few weeks. They are made of a very strong aluminum alloy (details if you need) and the bolts are high grade and I have silver or black finish for the bolts.

I accept paypal if you pay the fee (gift). Sorry, the margins are pretty tight on a small run like this. Paypal: oscilloner@gmail.com

IMG_1971.JPG

Legal Copy:
    From the Porsche factory, items that resembled these items were produced to provide safety to the driver and passenger. However, these are not those items and I assume no responsibility for any malfunction of this item in the case of an accident where they were utilized as part of the safety restraint system of the car where they were installed. Officially, these are for decoration only, and do not serve as a certified component of the safety restraint system of your car. By agreeing to purchasing these items, you explicitly agree to these terms.

Dan

I would also like a pair if still available, shipped to the UK

Thanks
    Mark

Hi Everyone.

I don't have any of these left, and I cannot compete with Stoddard's pricing.

http://www.stoddard.com/90180312320-sic.html

Cheers,
    Dan
    1996 993 black/tan