Thread: 'Heinzmann' Reproduction Fire Extinguisher System

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

'Heinzmann' Reproduction Fire Extinguisher System

I've been commissioned to make one more system, so thought I would just offer the opportunity for another if anyone is interested.

My reproduction Heinzmann fire extinguishers that are made in conjunction with Lifeline. This is a fully working system which includes
    straps, brackets, tubing, cables, nozzles and the heinzmann decals which I leave for you to apply as to how you prefer them. It's
    identical in size and shape to the original.

The system I'm building is for a European customer so will utilise Lifeline's tried and tested foam extiguishant, but as before I can do
    one empty and the trigger configured for Halon gas if you have a gas supplier in the US who can fill it for you.
    (Halon is not available over here.)
    Attached Images Attached Images
    cheers, Mike
    Member#1664
    1972 911 S/RSR to Martini Prototype specification
    http://www.ddk-online.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=15294

Because of the very low volume this time, I'm only doing 3, they are not cheap at $2600 but I will include a pair of the new reproduction cable pulls I have developed.
    These are cast from a very rare original of the small 'S' knob seen on period race cars of the day so are identical, it's a fantastic piece of original detail when placed
    on the scuttle and in the dash ash tray space.

Do PM me or email: moore.mike@btinternet.com if you have any questions.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    cheers, Mike
    Member#1664
    1972 911 S/RSR to Martini Prototype specification
    http://www.ddk-online.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=15294