Thread: NOS NLA Factory Bosch LWB Rear Reflector s 72

NOS NLA Factory Bosch LWB Rear Reflector s 72

Pair of NOS never installed Rear Bumper Reflectors
    These are Factory NLA Part with the Porsche Stamping on the Side
    72 date coded
    Pretty Rare Now and for a special correct Car.

200 or Best offer shipped for the pair

thanks

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by dporsche74; 08-14-2014 at 04:37 AM.

Banned
    Wow.

Glad I squirreled away a dozen of these 15 years ago!

Had no idea but doesn't surprise me.

1993 Pomona

Frank, here is something for the archives. I`ve had for a few years.Traded them for my original 66 motor! Black bold ink was a note added by me....
    Attached Images Attached Images
    To err is human; to blame it on someone else is more human...

"You must always strive to be the best, but you must never believe that you are."
    —Juan Manuel Fangio[48]

”What would PORSCHE do”

67 911 de Luxe, 356 B silver metallic / brown interior, ( buck skin really ) 67 PORSCHE [ built ] 912, Crystal blue, black interior, 72 T, Silver metallic/black interior, appearance group,factory AC.

Are you sure those are NLA? I only ask because recently needed to replace one and much to my surprise, the part I ordered from PP arrived with the '72 date code and correct molding numbers on the black rubber piece. Needless to say, the cost was significantly different.
    E911SR & RGRUPPE
    '65 911 "The Ol' Gal" (long gone)
    '73 S Coupe #306

OK thanks... folks are letting me know this... i guess the new ones are good to go now..
    Best offer alway accepted

I was thinking the difference is on the reflector etchings.....I think I compared my new ones with an original rough set & matched- up okay
    To err is human; to blame it on someone else is more human...

"You must always strive to be the best, but you must never believe that you are."
    —Juan Manuel Fangio[48]

”What would PORSCHE do”

67 911 de Luxe, 356 B silver metallic / brown interior, ( buck skin really ) 67 PORSCHE [ built ] 912, Crystal blue, black interior, 72 T, Silver metallic/black interior, appearance group,factory AC.

Banned
    ahhh, the good old days of Pomona, huh Cliff? I remember those lovely gold velour sport seats. That was top dollar for them at the time.

I think it was the swap meet before that one I put my hand into my glove and got the mother of all metal slivers in the tip of my finger. Pulled it out, couldn't see anything so did it again. After the third time I shook the glove and out drops a scorpion. The buger got me about 4 times.

Slow learner.

Dave, good luck with reflector sale.
    Last edited by Frank Beck; 08-14-2014 at 04:01 AM.

deluxeco
    Funniest post in a while. Thx.
    Ian Smith
    ES # 1523
    Skateboards
    Bicycles
    Motorcycles
    Truck
    Carrera