Thread: September Car shows in Vail, Co. 3 in 1 week.

September Car shows in Vail, Co. 3 in 1 week.

September Car shows in Vail, Co. 3 in 1 week.
    9/5-7 www.vailautomotiveclassic.com
    9/12-14 www.beavercreekautofest.com For German cars only.
    9/13 http://co1000.com/ Colorado Grand
    Chris

I brought up a set of tires to Vail today for a Speedster owner that's running the Colorado Grand. That opened the opportunity to view about 80 rather nice cars. I counted at least 6 Carrera 356 Porsche's. There was easily a couple hundred million worth of vintage cars in that garage.
    Yesterday my car was parked on the same corner across from Gorsuch at Vail's car show as the Speedster owner. There was a 904 and a 959 parked across the street from us owned by the same person.
    This Friday we'll drive to Beaver Creek meet up with a group of Porsche, BMW, Audi, and Mercedes Benz owners and drive to Aspen for lunch and drive back. I'll make sure I do Independence Pass either there or on the way back. I lived in Aspen for 5 years in the 70's. Saturday is the Colorado Grand car show at Lionshead in Vail, and the all German car show at Beaver Creek. I will show our car at Beaver Creek but attend both shows.
    Here are a couple pictures from today.

Here are a few more.

Martha and I had a great time over the weekend at Beaver Creek and Aspen. Several PCA members showed up. They took in The Colorado Grand and Beaver Creek shows.
    Picture
    1. The Mercedes was the People's Pick.
    2. My car got a lot of attention especially by the Ladies. One 20 something was trying to get her Dad to buy my car for her. I told him she would be better served by a new or almost new Yellow Porsche.
    3. Martha and our Porsche on top of Independence Pass over Aspen at over 12,000 feet.
    Chris
    Attached Images Attached Images

Lovely pics, lovely cars, for a moment there i thought it was the Alps ! love Colorado
    San

53 Pre A, 65 356
    70 914/6 GT
    65 912, 67 911
    71 911 Targa,72 E Tara, 73 911 Targa
    70 911 S,71 911 S,70 911 T,
    71 911 T, 72 911 E ,73 911 T
    74 911 Coupe
    74 911 Targa
    1972 RennSport Bus

Early Reg # 771

Great pictures Chris, thanks for sharing! Wish I could have made it up to Beaver Creek for the show...
    1973 911E Viper Green
    2021 Spyder PTS Signal Yellow
    2019 Carrera T Racing Yellow
    2008 Boxster S Ltd. Ed Orange
    2007 911 GT3 Meteor Grey

@Type911 instagram
    RGruppe #295
    Zuffenhausen secret weapon