Thread: Anyone here a LA area PCA judge?

Anyone here a LA area PCA judge?

I need someone who is an absolute early 911 expert in the LA area to eyeball a car for me...someone who has judging experience.

Not asking for free labor. More than happy to pay for your time.

Please PM me.

Early 911S Registry # 237 NeunElf's Avatar
    Can't PM you--your mailbox is full.
    Jim Alton
    Torrance, CA
    Early 911S Registry # 237

1965 Porsche 911 coupe
    1958 Porsche 356A cabriolet

Keep in mind that PCA is all about clean. "Correct" has little to do with it, especially for local PCA events.

Sorry my box was full.

PCA Judge...someone who knows what a concours winning cars looks like....please PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by geshaghi View Post
    Keep in mind that PCA is all about clean. "Correct" has little to do with it, especially for local PCA events.
    Actually PCA has had the Preservation Group for the Parade concours for the last 10 years or so and it is 100% about 'correct' or originality. But, as you note the Regional events typically do not use the Parade Preservation rules for local events.

So a Parade Preservation judge should meet the requirements.
    Joe Hartman
    Early 911S Registry #157
    R Gruppe #174
    356 Registry

good info..thanks Joe!

Anyone interested in being paid to 'judge' a car for me?

Hi Louie,

Sent you a PM.
    Brian

'71T
    R Gruppe #299

thanks to the guys that responded. I am following up with everyone this evening and tomorrow. Much appreciated.