Thread: FS: 32 Page 911 Supplement in Classic Cars

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

FS: 32 Page 911 Supplement in Classic Cars

In October of 1997 Classic Cars said "Now is the Time to Buy the Best 911 Ever." Anyone listen and buy a 911S back then?

Classic Cars.jpg

$10.95 and Free Shipping in the US. I accept Paypal. This issue is in very good condition.

Richard Newton

I listened, but was 18 at that time and could not afford one. :-)
    S-Reg #1382
    67S Lavender
    70S Silver, original Slate Gray Japan delivery

I got it all mixed up. I listened in 1997, missed the classic intention of the message, blinded as I was by the new 911s and at the same time the very last aircooled launched. Could not afford it either. Until 10 yrs later when I bought my 993s in special Vesuvio. This rare type was the start of my today's collection......should have considered early esses back then also I'm afraid, would have saved me a fortune.....
    member 2971 Jacques
    911 March 1965
    912 April 1965
    911 May 1965
    964 RS clone (one of many)
    964 Targa original Dutch police car (one of 45)
    964 Turbo 3.6 (one of 1450)
    993 S Vesuvio (one of 250)

I did see it as well when it was published, but at that time I was still married and my wife's comment was: 911's are driven by older men in their 50's having a 25-year old blond sitting next as co-driver and so I didn't buy one. Now she's my ex, I'm having a few 911's and still looking for that blonde....:-)

Here's another one you might have missed. Same deal. $10.95 and Free Shipping. I take Paypal

Classic Cars 2.jpg

Richard Newton
    Historic Racing Images

Bought, drove, sold, repeated; several times.
    Early S Registry #235
    rgruppe #111