Thread: Fuel line question

Fuel line question

I'm looking for the part number/size of the two fuel lines that come out of the tank and into the two hardlines that go through the tunnel . I have a 1973 911 With the fuel pump in the rear next to the motor.

The suction hose is 9.5mm I.D. and I think the other one is 7 mm. You will NEED hose pliers. Use ethanol mix rated hose. Good time to drop the bung out of the bottom of the tank and check for crud. Put in a new bung and O-ring - they're cheap. Keep a fire extinguisher handy, ventilate the workplace; avoid sparks and dispose of the old fuel by filtering it into a daily driver.

What you should do is move the fuel pump up front to shift that wt. forward and reduce vaporization issues.

Posting Permissions

• You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Message Board Disclaimer and Terms of Use
This is a public forum. Messages posted here can be viewed by the public. The Early 911S Registry is not responsible for messages posted in its online forums, and any message will express the views of the author and not the Early 911S Registry. Use of online forums shall constitute the agreement of the user not to post anything of religious or political content, false and defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise to violate the law and the further agreement of the user to be solely responsible for and hold the Early 911S Registry harmless in the event of any claim based on their message. Any viewer who finds a message objectionable should contact us immediately by email. The Early 911S Registry has the ability to remove objectionable messages and we will make every effort to do so, within a reasonable time frame, if we determine that removal is necessary.