Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: FS: 1967 911 Coupe Numbers Match

FS: 1967 911 Coupe Numbers Match

Asking 38,500. It is located in Concord, CA.

Found stored in a California garage for the past 25 years. Please take a look at the pictures and read the description. I am happy to answer any questions you may have. I have a clean California title ready to handoff to the next owner.

http://s263.photobucket.com/user/MrB...11SunroofCoupe

VIN: 306212
    Engine: 909682
    Color Code: 6607 Sand Beige

Exterior: This is a solid rust free accident free car. It is a very nice early SWB chassis with no rust. It has had one repaint, but its original color was sand beige. It does have a sunroof clip that has been added. It does have its original rear bumper and many spares.

Engine/Transmission: This car still comes with its original engine/transmission. The engine still turns over smoothly.

Wheels: This car comes with 4 Deep 6 heart fuchs and 1 4.5x15 heart Fuch spare.

Overall: This car is a very original solid example of an early SWB 911.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Wow. That's a great price (as compared to most) for what looks like a great project. GLWS.

Im interested,if still available. Joe 216-789-9334

It is still available and I have placed it on ebay.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Porsche-911-...US_Cars_Trucks

Good luck with the sale, I just noticed your Username/Moniker....I like that you stuck with the 02' on the Porsche site....I am old 02' guy myself for many years! I have my BMW CCA sticker on my Porsche too.

I like in the east, and would like to see the car today or Saturday.
    I have cash....
    Please call. 707.980.3274

Hello,
    I have good news for you after almost 7 years!
    I am the current owner of this car

IMG_4116.jpg

Amazing first post! From my back yard (Concord, CA) to fully restored in Europe. Hope to see many more details (and pictures)!,
    Peter Kane

'72 911S Targa
    Message Board Co-Moderator - Early 911S Registry #100

Very nice! Looks like you deleted the sunroof that had been added to the car.
    Brent
    '70 911S
    '68 TR250

Quote Originally Posted by BrentF View Post
    Very nice! Looks like you deleted the sunroof that had been added to the car.
    Yes, the sunroof is removed.