Thread: Porsche 911 2.4s selected at the Goodwood Revival Car Show : Would you VOTE ?

Post Porsche 911 2.4s selected at the Goodwood Revival Car Show : Would you VOTE ?

Hi,
    I am the happy owner of a 1973 2.4s since about a year.
    This year a dream come true and i am attending to the Goodwood revival 2014 with my Porsche. 500km from Belgium with my son, sure it will give me memories.

The organisation came up with a brand new "car show" this year selecting 10 "pre-1974" cars for each days to display on a special stand:
    See this link :
    http://grrc.goodwood.com/goodwood-re...-show-new-2014

My 911 has been selected by Sir Stirling Moss among all the entries for this show. So proud !
    I can tell you that its is really the icing on the cake for my first attending to Goodwood !
    Look ! I am on this Friday 12th shortlist.
    http://www.stewartmillerinsurance.co...election.html.

It is the only Porsche of the whole selection so no hesitation on the car you will vote for !

Thank you to support this great german car on this "So British" event, here is another pic that will convince you for good !

Name:  photo.jpg
Views: 112
Size:  100.1 KB

Ps : Note my brand new plate number. Fancy, isn't it ?
    Last edited by Jacquylep; 09-09-2014 at 07:59 AM.

A Moss endorsement is a fine accolade indeed.

Car looks very nice.

Maybe you can post some pics and some of your thoughts on your experience at Goodwood into this thread?

Enjoy
    1969 S Coupe #761
    Early S Registry #1624

Of course i will post some pics after the event !

On the final detailing before hitting the road...