Thread: FS: 1964-1965 Alloy Wood Wheel close to unused; EXPENSIVE

FS: 1964-1965 Alloy Wood Wheel close to unused; EXPENSIVE

I have had some feedback on price and I have decided to offer my close to unused lightweight aluminum first series 901 wood rim 420mm VDM wheel.

original finish
    correct black anodised spokes
    original varnish
    unbent/abused spokes
    crack free
    must have had some light use, but as close to an unused '64 wheel as you, I or anyone else is likely to find
    old stock from our local dealer, having spent time on display in his study after he sold the business and souvenired the wheel
    (hockey puck is from my 146k mi car, sorry, not included)

See the earlier general thread (incl pics):

http://www.early911sregistry.org/for...ht=alloy+wheel

It will take nett $13k USD for me to part with it otherwise I will retain it for my 901, the first RHD car delivered in the world and super correct for this car, too. Why this price; I figure given my pricing feedback from the community and it's rarity, it will end up on very special early car, trading somewhere in the range $300k-500k......

The correct wheel is the first thing the cognoscenti can look for and is thus easily identified on the concours lawn, so that's 4% of the car's value at the lower end, or 2.6% at the high end.

For those with a genuine intent, extra detail photos, references and shipping info supplied with pleasure. Happy to bend over backwards for you.....

Regards

Stewart,

Adelaide, Australia.
    PM me or email me:

sell ( a t ) plates . com . au
    Attached Images Attached Images
    '65 901 SA '119' - 1st RHD Customer Delivered 911 Worldwide; 5710 Stone Grey/Green Leatherette 3 owners from new.

'75 (Nov) 924 Group 4 Rallye. 9th o/all, 1st in class ‘79 Repco Round Australia Rally Barth/Kussmaul; 1st RHD chassis, 1st front engined Porsche to win an FIA event

‘78 928 Manual - early RHD Opalmetallic (gold) + Pasha

'98 986

‘99 996 GT3 CS M003 ex Peter Fitzgerald. Falken livery. 2nd 2000, 3rd in 2001 Aus Nations Cup Championsip. Last of the road registered racers

I have a brandnew one from VDM... the company who made the wheels for Porsche.... may be somebody wants to have ist for the very first Porsche 911 which was built! ;-)
    Porsche 911 S 1971 Kremer race car

bump- still available.....not really sure if I want to let it go.....(irreplaceable, but funds to be used towards a v. rare 911 purchase)
    '65 901 SA '119' - 1st RHD Customer Delivered 911 Worldwide; 5710 Stone Grey/Green Leatherette 3 owners from new.

'75 (Nov) 924 Group 4 Rallye. 9th o/all, 1st in class ‘79 Repco Round Australia Rally Barth/Kussmaul; 1st RHD chassis, 1st front engined Porsche to win an FIA event

‘78 928 Manual - early RHD Opalmetallic (gold) + Pasha

'98 986

‘99 996 GT3 CS M003 ex Peter Fitzgerald. Falken livery. 2nd 2000, 3rd in 2001 Aus Nations Cup Championsip. Last of the road registered racers

Hi,

Does it have a number under the horn button? Can you please take a picture and post it?

Thanks,

Richard
    searching for engine (case) 903742

Quote Originally Posted by 911r67 View Post
    I have a brandnew one from VDM... the company who made the wheels for Porsche.... may be somebody wants to have ist for the very first Porsche 911 which was built! ;-)
    whats the price?
    To err is human; to blame it on someone else is more human...

"You must always strive to be the best, but you must never believe that you are."
    —Juan Manuel Fangio[48]

”What would PORSCHE do”

67 911 de Luxe, 356 B silver metallic / brown interior, ( buck skin really ) 67 PORSCHE [ built ] 912, Crystal blue, black interior, 72 T, Silver metallic/black interior, appearance group,factory AC.

Price is in the thread nett $13000USD

What very special 911 Stewart???
    Clyde Boyer

1973 2.4E Coupe RHD Aussie 5 speed
    1973 2.4E Coupe RHD Aussie 5 speed my first ever 911 (1995)

Early S Registry Member #294
    First Aussie R Gruppe Member #366
    TYP 901 Register Inc #6