Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Frank Beck news at TMZ-P

Frank Beck news at TMZ-P

Good Morning all.... wherever you are on this Forum,

I just saw the 440K 67S thread was shut down....so be it!

The BIG NEWS is....Our beloved Frank Beck (or as I call him Don Franko) came up in a TMZ-P news thread:

Joan Rivers daughter actually tried to get Frank to do her mother's Eulogy...... Melissa Rivers is quoted saying "We tried to get Frank Beck instead of Howard Sterns but Frank had to fix John McCain's Porsche Sportomatic, (it seemed to have an oil leak nobody but Frank could repair) so he couldn't make"!

I called Frank and asked if it was true about Joan's Funeral.....Frank said that must be b_llshi_ because he was already committed to help his ol bud, Roger Goodell, on some sort of a business deal Roger was about to be in!

I wonder if anybody knows what that would be because Frank said he couldn't say anything because someone from the FBI wanted to speak to Roger before he could punch the deal through.

Anybody hear anything about this?

KJ

Banned
    It's true.

Joan Rivers was my hero and mentor; a kindred spirit born without a filter like myself. It is patently false that I was committed to working on JM's Sporto or helping my friend Roger whose schedule will soon be freed up for employment or contract work. A medical emergency with my wife made me unavailable to be the eugooglyzer. (Howard Stern did a fair job but he is just an insecure wannabe who says outrageous things to get ratings and money.)
    Last edited by Frank Beck; 06-12-2017 at 04:26 AM.

De-flatte-ed

My humorous attitude you leave me when I read your Forum comments leave me in a "What does he mean by that state". My forum ego has been deflated because first they move my Post into no-wheres-ville and then it only seems to be you and me to mumble about current things happening in the 911S registery world.....so much for the 440K 911S and so much for me thinking I can write and restore Porsche Race-cars at the same time!!

My friend Franko, What do you think about the Mexican emigrants coming over the border to have you work on their Porsche's.

Is it true you will drive this year at the 24@ Daytona with a Black man, a Woman and a Transvestite?

Why do you think your wife has a Vagina?

I guess I thought your kids were adopted!

I have a leak in my sporto transmission.... what would you do to stop it!

Have you moved you shop to Cali yet?

Where can they move me now......The bird?

Your Friend,

Gumby

I'm so glad you both are here, it's really the only chance for an enjoyable thread.
    looking for 1972 911t motor XR584, S/N 6121622

Wait ... what'd I miss?

Am I even old enough to participate in this thread?
    -Marco
    SReg. #778 OGrp: #8 RGrp: #---
    TLG Auto: Website
    Searching for engine #907495 and gearbox 902/1 #229687

Banned
    King K,
    Everything in moderation. Or as they call it here: Everything is moderated. Welcome to my neighborhood.

You're probably scaring people in this community with your incoherent rants, babbling, and nonsensical buffoonery. I get it. You needed a break from being in the paint booth or coming off one of your resin highs. I need a break from driving the rig 2 solid days from Watkins Glen. (BTW: Are you guys trying to buy every RS Spyder on the planet or did it just work out that way?) We eat and breath Porsches all day long (literally). This is our therapy.

No bird sanctuary for me; to much indiscriminate pooping. Over here there is far less of that and what pooping there is, is carefully planned out.

As for the Daytona 24 Dream Team you mentioned, those are not 3 different people; that's me. It's my cover so I can get a government grant for racing. If you see someone that looks like Danica Patrick except with a deep, dark tan, that's me.
    Last edited by Frank Beck; 09-11-2014 at 08:23 AM.

OK,

It all started with the closed thread about the 67S....I guess I didn't think it was anything too Off Base......but it just shows what I know!

I also am a Frank Beck fan because of his wet.....or dry cents of whomer!

For you in the "States" I am normally up pretty early and when we are back from a weak-end outing, I go to the registry ...even before "The Samba" site and "Sportscar 365" and sometimes I do go and look at TMZ (i am from Cali you know).

So I figured I had a few moments before I get a 911 Racer ready for delivery. I saw the post about said 67S and read every thread and found it entertaining to say the least!

Its actually pretty funny what some of us will Post and "write"....errr ahhhh..... "right" about what's mostly "wrong" with what is said in certain posts .......like what does "Original" actually mean? You wanna see the term "Original" (or if your cool you say OG) used in every form of what it really means!

So I write a thread mentioning about the 67S and I thought that was keeping with the jibber jabber about Heinz and the status of originality of a car that everybody but me thinks is overpriced. And it gets moved....hey at least the Mod Man is on the ball this early....the Euro-Peans maybe don't get some of the Humor here....but now I need to follow up with why I posted anything anyway!

Shi_ Man I don't even remember now.....but to say thanks Sonnet and of course our young friend Marco...not the other 914-6 or 914:6 or 914 six or...or....or! You know I think there are about 6 (six) of you vi-ing for the same shiitty VW built Porsche wanna-b lovers (I wrote that to try to lasso a few more readers to my special Thread about My Funny Buddy Don Franko!) But please remember I have 3 914s myself.

Frank, I am still thinking about your wife's Vigina (maybe its a good thing someone else does besides you)....whats up with that?

Or as my wife would say, "whats down with that"!

For Don Franko, sonett43 and the Mr9146 and all the OG readers....I gotta go back to work......

KJ

Banned
    King K,

I think the Ivory Tower closed Heinz' OG paint car thread because they felt it ran its course and served its purpose. I obviously believe that is up for debate. That thread could have had legs for weeks and personally my tires weren't even up to temp yet.

Hey, how about if you and I volunteer for Safety Patrol?

Chuck, what's the procedure to become deputized? Is there a written exam? Do we have to provide tax returns? Do you provide the latest edition of Layman's Guide to Political Correctness or do we have to order those from Dept of Justice? Do you guys get to wear florescent vests?

I can't speak for KJ but I would certainly volunteer my censorship prowess and time to this noble cause. If nothing else KJ and I can monitor the Euro trash because we're up early, early. You know how out of control those crazy guys can be.
    Last edited by Frank Beck; 09-11-2014 at 11:19 AM. Reason: My Bad: I just thought all French guys were bisexual

Yo Bro,

I'm thinkin we could be Deputy dog Mods...I'm liking it because every time I see someone trying to make a point on something so not right or something too right, I always get a Chuckle....mainly because with your and my knowledge of Porches both track and street I'm thinking no-one knows more than you and me!!! We should be the Police to Police the Police. I have werked on Porshas for as long as I can remember and think no-one knows more than me...including Mr.Drocter Porscehe himself!

I remember you telling the story when Feredinland himself called you and asked how to fix an oil leak in a 912 sportamatic.and that you had to send him pictures as to how to get Helmit Boat to do the repair....how cool was that!!

There have been 220 visits on this thread to read about you me chatting about things we should charge for....so why don't we charge maybe 5 d-marks for a visit.......this information should not be free!!

I heard there is a guy in Texas that is a pretty good mechanic on 928's, we should invite him in...he could help us with the cars we don't know nothing about. I think his name is Mustard or something like that..... maybe its Miracle, no that's not it either ....wait maybe it has something to do with a Hospital...err...ahhh....i'll think of it!!

What do you think man? you in, we could finally make some big money,

Gumby

Banned
    It's time for an intervention.

I'm contacting Gunnar and your wife.

I'll bring the zip ties.