Thread: Genuine Marchal Hood Light Set w/Accessories

Swedewerks Survivor Cars SD Swede's Avatar

Genuine Marchal Hood Light Set w/Accessories

***Sold***

Very nice , genuine, set of Marchal hood lights I decided to not mount/use. Set is complete with brackets and hardware, including a pair of new (repro) soft covers and a pair of vintage racing style Marchal decals.
    Lenses are about perfect. Chrome rings are excellent, including their tabs. Housings are in current silver paint and are "nice", but not perfect, with small scuffs in paint only. No rust anywhere. The photos should tell the story...other than that they are more rare than the Cibies.
    Reduced to $1,100.00 (shipping included now) or best close & reasonable offer. I really do want them gone. Local pickup in So Cal. I'd be willing to work with you on meeting to cut down on the inconvenience. I will ship international at buyers expense.
    Thanks for looking.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by SD Swede; 09-17-2014 at 07:59 PM. Reason: Sold
    Peter Andersson #2864
    Pinstriped Early 911 Club #1

Couple extra pics...
    Peter Andersson #2864

Xavier Petit-Jean-Boret Xavier PJB's Avatar
    Peter, very nice set indeed.
    I do have many sets of Marchal, but am interested into the soft covers. If this was NOT in the set initially when you bought it, could you please indicate where to find these ? I do have sourced a 6 inches but they are not fitting.
    Cheers
    Xavier
    O-G 26 - Early911S 2407

Hi Xavier, Thank you!
    Unfortunately (or luckily) when things are new, they are tight. At first I had the same issue and was just going to string them together, give them to my wife and make her wear them to the beach. No topless here like back in the ol' country!

I did manage to get it to work...I took the chrome rings off, slid the covers onto just the rings (for some reason they would fit over the rings now), then put the rings back on the housings and pulling the covers on the rest of the way. After they were on, I left them on for a couple of days, now they slip on fine.

I think they were from flea-bay: http://www.ebay.com/itm/261501322722...%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Peter
    Peter Andersson #2864

***Sold***

Reduced to $1,100.00 with shipping included (conus). Someone must want/need these for a hot rod build...down the road at least? Don't be shy...reasonable offers?
    Last edited by SD Swede; 09-17-2014 at 07:59 PM.
    Peter Andersson #2864

Peter, these arrived in the mail today... Thank you for packing them safely, they are in great condition. Thanks also for a great transaction via the Registry!
    1966 911 Coupe - Slate Grey - 304598 - still in restoration!

Member #1616