Page 75 of 85 FirstFirst ... 25657374757677 ... LastLast

Thread: '77 & '75 Turbo Look 3.0

No, it is not Kurt's design. It is built
    in Germany I think, with the blue tooth advance by 123 Ignition. Give Dave a call, he has some in stock
    Gib Bosworth
    EarlySReg 434
    R Gruppe 17

Here is a link for more info on this distributor...

http://www.raceservice4u.com/Shop.htm
    Gib Bosworth
    EarlySReg 434
    R Gruppe 17

.....as ever, this thread is a wonderful source of information and inspiration

Thanks for sharing Gib

Thanks, Darren....I've been following your thread with great interest. It's time for the great impact bumper cars get more respect on this site!

Maybe like some of you, I am tired of this 'thing' that has overtaken our lives...at least I can go around with one of Nicolas Hunziker's masks that give me some pleasure...and a few questions when people get a little closer than 6 ft....'what is that?'
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Gib Bosworth
    EarlySReg 434
    R Gruppe 17

Here is a shot of the last time these two occupied my garage together. Don't have a shop anymore, sold the ranch. It's a lot harder to work on these cars without a lift!
    Gib Bosworth
    EarlySReg 434
    R Gruppe 17

Kurt has just finished his work on the 3.0 RS tribute. He found lots of things that needed attention, but now it should be a blast to go out and drive. Still will need some alignment work, but that will get done near home. Greg will really enjoy this car for many years to come.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7AiP...ature=youtu.be
    Gib Bosworth
    EarlySReg 434
    R Gruppe 17

Great work and now, father and son connection

Picked the car up yesterday...
    Gib Bosworth
    EarlySReg 434
    R Gruppe 17

Love the gold with the red.

great cars - anyone thinking of selling a 3.0RSR/IROC replica?