Page 82 of 85 FirstFirst ... 32728081828384 ... LastLast

Thread: '77 & '75 Turbo Look 3.0

Thanks, Jim.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Gib Bosworth
    EarlySReg 434
    R Gruppe 17

So my son Greg took the car to Rennsport 7 this year, and joined the R Gruppe crowd in the Hyatt Regency's parking lot with so many great early 911s. He also took it to a nearby beach for great shots of the California coast with an over cast sky. My health issues prevented me from attending...
    Gib Bosworth
    EarlySReg 434
    R Gruppe 17

I saw the pictures that your son posted Gib. The car still looks as fantastic as ever. Sorry the you couldn’t make the trip yourself. All the best!
    '74 leichtbau
    "Sascha"
    R Grp 246
    S Reg 823

I spent the last few days going through this very long thread....10 yrs worth. I had forgotten so much about these cars, and especially the 3.0 RS build details. My son still loves this car, and continues to work on it to get the most out of owning it. He plans to take it to the R Gruppe Treffen (25th) this May in Santa Fe, and drive it at the Sports Purpose day near Albuquerque during the event. I found this YouTube video on p. 74 showing a 3.0 RS at Spa from quite awhile ago...very inspiring to watch!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJKM2nlgNWE
    Gib Bosworth
    EarlySReg 434
    R Gruppe 17

My wife and family surprised me on my 80th B-day in January...can't believe they actually pulled it off! It was an emotional event for me seeing so many of my loved ones who wanted to celebrate my B-day. Here is a shot of just the family, plus one of my 2 sons on our 4th return trip to Alaska last June, with flat top mountain in the background (just outside Anchorage).
    Gib Bosworth
    EarlySReg 434
    R Gruppe 17

HAPPY 80th Gib !!!!

GREAT look'n family ...

Many more adventures to come bud ....
    Chuck Miller
    Creative Advisor/Message Board Moderator - Early 911S Registry #109
    R Gruppe #88

TYP901 #62
    '73S cpe #1099 - Matched # 2.7/9.5 RS spec rebuild
    '67 Malibu 327 spt cpe - Period 350 Rebuild

’98 Chevy S-10 – Utility
    ’15 GTI – Commuter

Quote Originally Posted by letsrollbabe View Post
    My wife and family surprised me on my 80th B-day in January...can't believe they actually pulled it off! It was an emotional event for me seeing so many of my loved ones who wanted to celebrate my B-day. Here is a shot of just the family, plus one of my 2 sons on our 4th return trip to Alaska last June, with flat top mountain in the background (just outside Anchorage).
    Happy Birthday Gib!
    Bert Jayasekera
    1970 911T - Tangerine Orange
    Early 911S Registry #494
    R Gruppe #167

Happy Birthday young man, from me too....
    Lars Wikblad...

Early 911 "S" Registry # 527
    "R" Gruppe # 314

Thanks guys...when that first digit turns to 8 it really seems like I am an 'OLD GUY'...ha.

Now back to pics of some neat cars....
    Gib Bosworth
    EarlySReg 434
    R Gruppe 17

I like the tails. NLA.
    Early S Registry #235
    rgruppe #111